• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

HT Preds, NECA 1/4 Predators, Palisades Sig. Aliens Warrior + SS AVP Predalien

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skullsoldier

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I have two MIB NECA 1/4 Predators up for grabs - taking a loss on both.

1) Regular Masked Version - $75

2) Gort Masked version - $85

I'll do a flat rate shipping of $12.00 for these.

Last edited:
Palisades Signature Aliens Warrior + AVP Predalien Concept

Hi all - I have a MIB Palisades Aliens Warrior statue for sale. This is the full figure from the second film. It's about 1/6 scale. Here's a link to an auction (not mine) so you can see some pics:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Alien-AvP-...-Signature-Warrior-Artist-Proof-/220870035994

I'm asking $160 shipped.

I also have a Sideshow Concept Predalien. This is the full figure piece (not the small bust) and is not sold out. Here's a link to some pics.

https://www.reelcollectibles.co.nz/images/avp/avp/avp-sideshow-predalien-concept-maquette.jpg

Asking $200 shipped.

Sideshow Alien Resurrection Diorama (swimming alien)

asking $175 shipped

Last edited:
MIB Hot Toys Predators for Sale

I've got the following Hot Toys Predators up for grabs - all are MIB, never removed from the packages and include the brown HT mailer box:

1) Tracker Predator with Dog - $170 shipped

2) Shadow Predator Toy Fair Exclusive - $180 shipped

3) Classic Predators Exclusive (from Predators) - $210 shipped

Re: NECA 1/4 Predators Gort, Masked. Palisades Signature Aliens Warrior + AVP Predali

Multiple threads merged as per commerce rules and I added as much to the title as I could, please feel free to something else if you prefer. :duff
x :peace

Re: NECA 1/4 Predators Gort, Masked. Palisades Signature Aliens Warrior + AVP Predali

Multiple threads merged as per commerce rules and I added as much to the title as I could, please feel free to something else if you prefer. :duff
x :peace

Thanks! Much Appreciated.

Back