HT Predator Scar Anicom version pictures needed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turtle

Super Freak
Reaction score
Like the title states, please post any available pictures. Also, wanted to find out how on earth does the necklace go on, given it has the large spinal cord skeleton? Thanks.

when I had mine I just hung it round the arm :)

Picture182-1.jpg

Here's an old pic of mine, straight out of the box, so the dreads are, well, dreadfull.

2qlzy2o.jpg

Don't know what you mean by it having the large spinal cord skeleton, but you can get the necklace on by removing the head and looping it over the right arm and up over the neck cavity and replacing the head.

Thank you for the pictures.

Don't know what you mean by it having the large spinal cord skeleton, but you can get the necklace on by removing the head and looping it over the right arm and up over the neck cavity and replacing the head.

The necklace is actually tied to a long spinal cord skeleton, similar to the the long spinal cord skeleton they have on the original predator, although the one on the original predator is more curved. I tried putting it over the right arm but the string is so short and the long spinal cord skeleton is kind of in the way. Did your have the long spinal cord skeleton?

No skull with spine came with the Ani Com Scar, so no I don't have that problem. Just untie it from the necklace.

Damn, I like this one, now that you guys are posting pics of it, plus, that base that says 'exclusive' is sweet:D

If anyone wanna sell it, I'm interested:naughty

Back