HT Predator 2 BATTLE DAMAGED!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's wrong with the P1. He's awesome I'd own him over the AVP predators any day. I love my P2 but he does come off second best to the P1. The only problem I have with the P1 is that huge mask of his. Other than that he's perfect Imo. He'll of a lot less inaccuracies that the offer predators
He's like, 2 inches tall.. His mask is by far the most inaccurate, etc.

He's like, 2 inches tall.. His mask is by far the most inaccurate, etc.

I don't display them with masks so it's not that big of a deal for me. The AvP heads just look gumby to me but that's not the toys that's just the design of them, worst predators ever but they go with the movie, which was also terrible.
My P1 seems to stand pretty tall, but I've never really done a comparison.
I mean they're to pretty weak reasons why he's worse than the AvP predators. The P1 _____ slaps them into a corner

Added loin cloth for maximum comfort. :D

5744968022_5a646fbd1c_z.jpg

my turn to join in the fun... just got my few months back... and i painted his eye balls white color portion into black... he looks more deadly now...
DSC_6196copy.jpg

DSC_6184copycopy.jpg

DSC_6188copycopy.jpg

DSC_6243copy.jpg

DSC_6230copyCOPY.jpg

DSC_6227copy.jpg

DSC_6246copycopy.jpg

DSC_6255copy.jpg

Untitled-2.jpg

DSC_6263copy.jpg

comparison with his brothers... sorry... i know the family is far from complete... but that's all i have...

all in all... i like it very much... berserker is my first predator and this P2 will probably be my last back dated predator... and to me... they are both my favorite preds among all... i'm glad that i bought him as a finale to end my back dated predator purchase... cheers..
DSC_6275copy.jpg

DSC_6302copy.jpg

DSC_6294copycopy.jpg

DSC_6276copy.jpg

DSC_6290copycopy.jpg

Last edited:
I wish the Wolf Predator could be transferred to the new body or even the P1's body. I love the head even if it isn't 100% accurate and the 'character' of Wolf but I hate that anorexic, awkward jointed, loose-limbed ragdoll body. The main problem with transferring it is that the armour of the forearms and lower legs is sculpted on. You'd have to either find a way to incorporate them or try to commission new armour to fit the newer body from someone like Baloo.

I wish the Wolf Predator could be transferred to the new body or even the P1's body. I love the head even if it isn't 100% accurate and the 'character' of Wolf but I hate that anorexic, awkward jointed, loose-limbed ragdoll body. The main problem with transferring it is that the armour of the forearms and lower legs is sculpted on. You'd have to either find a way to incorporate them or try to commission new armour to fit the newer body from someone like Baloo.

Couldnt have said it better myself. I think silentsurfer did a whole makeover with his wolf. He was able to make the whole body thicker

@chobo- I had the exact same line up, but sold my cleaner kit Wolf. I have no desire to get any of the AVP preds, and I'd like to get a P2 Elder but am not going to pay around $1500 for. The most I paid for one was $400 for my BD P2 last year. I paid $400 for my P1 exclusive but sold the ex mask for $100. All my others I got at retail. I was lucky enough to score the Guardian when it went up on SSCs site.

Back