HT Predator 2 BATTLE DAMAGED!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since I promised to take some shots of my customized Predator 2 BD with the glow in the dark paint here they are:

predatordisplay02.jpg

21cfe9x.jpg

that looks great.worst case scenario if the glow starts to fade you can take the paint off with a little bit of paint thinner and re apply more of the paint.

The glow in the dark paint looks really cool indeed. Too bad HT didn't think of using glow in the dark paint in the first place. It is not that expensive and didn't need to use too much

that looks great.worst case scenario if the glow starts to fade you can take the paint off with a little bit of paint thinner and re apply more of the paint.

The paint glows for about 6-8 hours in night. And if I want i can take it down - for example if I ever want selling my Pred and the buyer doesn't need the paint apps

I really dig your glow in the dark paint might try it on mine. Here some pics of mine just standard.

IMG_0084.jpg

IMG_0080.jpg

IMG_0075.jpg

The paint glows for about 6-8 hours in night. And if I want i can take it down - for example if I ever want selling my Pred and the buyer doesn't need the paint apps

How does that work - is it still water soluble? I'd have thought that applying paint thinner would pull off the HT paint as well.

I ask because the effect is absolutely gorgeous, and I'm seriously contemplating applying it to a repainted BD P2. If it could be removed easily then the only major concern I have in so doing would be gone!

How does that work - is it still water soluble? I'd have thought that applying paint thinner would pull off the HT paint as well.

I ask because the effect is absolutely gorgeous, and I'm seriously contemplating applying it to a repainted BD P2. If it could be removed easily then the only major concern I have in so doing would be gone!

I'm not sure if you can remove it by scratching it, but since people used non-acetone thinner for paint, that might be done here as well, I think, if you really want to. But the friends who've seen this in dark said it is awesome, so no need for me to do it. In fact I think HT should have added glow in the dark paint in the beginning.

Since this thread is conveniently revived, I took some pics and will post it here. Please enjoy.

BDP2Screaming4.jpg

BDP2Screaming3.jpg
BDP2Screaming2.jpg

This was actually my first time putting the stub arm on him. Not bad. Not bad at all. :D

That's an awesome shot and with some minor photoshopping would make a great desktop wallpaper.

Thanks bro. But I got work in 2 hours and I haven't slept a wink. I'll leave it to some of the more creative people out there to do it. Anyone want to give it a shot help yourselves. :D I would love to see the result.

Since this thread is conveniently revived, I took some pics and will post it here. Please enjoy.

BDP2Screaming4.jpg

BDP2Screaming3.jpg
BDP2Screaming2.jpg

This was actually my first time putting the stub arm on him. Not bad. Not bad at all. :D

Sorry for quoting my own page but I hate when I post pics and it gets lost at the bottom of the previous page and no one sees it. :D
Hope nobody minds.

Sorry for quoting my own page but I hate when I post pics and it gets lost at the bottom of the previous page and no one sees it. :D
Hope nobody minds.

No problem, but I don't use the default posts per thread option, I have more posts on a page than the default. ;)

Anyway GREAT shots!!:clap:clap

BDP2Screaming4.jpg

BDP2Screaming3.jpg
BDP2Screaming2.jpg

Looks great man makes me wish i went for the exclusive mask i really gotta get my hands on one ><

Looks great man makes me wish i went for the exclusive mask i really gotta get my hands on one ><

Yea it really is awesome. Not screen accurate since it was never damaged like that in the movie but damn I love the way it lines up perfectly with the eyes.

P2BDcloseup2.jpg
P2BDcloseup1.jpg

It actually displays even better with the closed mandibles.

So after my last Predator purchase, an AvP Elder that arrived decapitated, I was leery of making another used purchase. But I came across a deal last week I couldn't pass up. It arrived today, and the a-hole I bought it from must have spilled neon green pain on it! :wink1:

photo1-13.jpg

photo2-13.jpg

photo3-8.jpg

photo4-5.jpg

This figure is awesome. It came complete with all of the accessories. No box, but no big deal. I was SOOOOOOOO happy when I took it out of the box and it was in one piece. Hahahahaha

Back