HT Predator 1 Dutch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why do I have this feeling the final product will look like 2 times better than this shot above? I think it will.

I'm sure it will, but for some reason, while they're a step ahead of Sideshow, even Hot Toys doesn't weather things too much, the POTC line is the most weathered factory figures I've seen. Not a big deal, the figures will look great enough people can be happy with the factory work, but I and others will be making the camo pants look more jungle used than they'll look out of the box.

I have to say that Hot Toys has come a long way. Especially from the early bodies on the George Lucas to where they are now. Just AWESOME. The predator figures Superman, Batman.....just great!

For those of you who know the BBC Office.....this is fun if you have not seen it...you can kind of put sentences together using his voice.

https://homepage.mac.com/seamusa/brentos/

I know it's easy to miss things in a large thread like this, but we've discussed the price several times. It's $730 Hong Kong dollars, which is the same price as the Hot Toys Marlon Brando figure, so I expect these to be around $130 in the US (this is not a straight currency conversion BTW since you have to take into account import fees, etc.).

For anyone concerned... If accurate actor likenesses will make or break these figures for you, you may want to wait until the official 'approved' images are solicited before placing a non-refundable order anywhere. :monkey1

For anyone concerned... If accurate actor likenesses will make or break these figures for you, you may want to wait until the official 'approved' images are solicited before placing a non-refundable order anywhere. :monkey1

Andy, have you by chance had a part in these figures?

I wasn't told to keep it secret so i'll just mention it. Apparently the figures aren't approved yet by Fox and they are angered by this. It is now uncertain if these figures will even be released. Atleast that is what i have been told by another member here. All the pics of these figs should be removed from the thread. To me this is very sad news, let's hope they will still release them:monkey2.

Back