HT original Predator- photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not surprised. Especially with the new movie coming up, all Pred stuff will continue to rise in price and popularity.

I really hope they wont make figures of the predators in the upcoming movie. I cant fit any more of those babies on my shelf !

Ha! Hot Toys, NECA, and most importantly Sideshow have all pledged full support. Your wallet will be hurting. That's why I am not buying anything right now...haha.

I agree with devil_666.la height of the predators is erroneous
deveria measure about 15 ". but it is impossible to get that height without distorting the proportions.

hot toys makes mistakes I can not understand

Yeah. They do so much right but make so many little mistakes that end up head scratchers. :lol Like changing the correct tiger stripe patten of the P2 (seen on the proto AND the box art) to a bland, flat paint job for P2. Or turning Wolf from green (which was correct) to like a yellow/banana color. Iunno.. it's the little details.

I really hope they wont make figures of the predators in the upcoming movie. I cant fit any more of those babies on my shelf !

HT already announced they have the license for that film. So like Furious1 said.. prepare your wallet. :lol

Can someone please take a photo on the tubing on the left arm?
Mine is loose, just want to be sure it connects where i think it does, need to reglue it.

I didnt notice it until now, could have given the seller a negative but a little late now.

I wish I could have gotten this guy. Although I not convinced on the size of his head :) but he's very cool looking...

Damn prices for this has gone up that much? That's pretty fast. Glad I got my exclusive from Sideshow when it first came out. But yea I know my wallet will be hurting but I still want to see what HT will do for Predators. They look so badass.

Finally managed to assemble Hot Toys She Predator Machiko and Predator 2 Battle Damaged (on the P2 I added glow in the dark paint and looks really cool in the low light) - my Pred shelf and small collection:

24fw8l1.jpg

Im not selling but Im just wondering... How much do you guys think I could get for a displayed Predator... With one broken peg??? Also how much you think a displayed Dutch would go for with nothing broke...

Back