HT MMS-432 Batman Tactical Batsuit Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m going to watch Justice League again tonight and see if I want to order this guy. I own one DC figure and it’s the Imposter Batman (which I friggin LOVE due to how ridiculous it is) and I have the 1/4 Begins on order. I know if I buy this guy I’ll start to consider figures like Harley Quinn and the Flash and I just don’t wanna do that due to the 896 Marvel figures coming out in the next six months.

Last edited:
Went on the WB Studio Tour yesterday, got to see it in person:

RhXfaoB.jpg

"It" meaning the real thing, hope I didn't make you think the HT was this detailed :wink1:

One of the nicer bat suit design ever.

100% agreed! I know lots of people prefer his original comic look where he’s basically wearing tights but that never made sense to me. Sure, Superman can pull it off because he’s basically a god but Bats is a human whose only powers are his intelligence, training and money. Why would someone that smart and rich fight crime in a onesie?

100% agreed! I know lots of people prefer his original comic look where he’s basically wearing tights but that never made sense to me. Sure, Superman can pull it off because he’s basically a god but Bats is a human whose only powers are his intelligence, training and money. Why would someone that smart and rich fight crime in a onesie?

Because if that onesie is supposed to be made of something that is bulletproof, it can allow the man to be able to use his martial arts training to fight crime.
You dont see people practicing or fighting martial arts wearing a football gear. Eventhough that would give you great protection from harm.
No way in hell can you do really do any martial arts move with all that gear. It'll slow you down.

The reason he's wearing all this gear in the movie is cause he's not fighting crime in an alley anymore, its more about protection from fighting aliens. No more subtlety.

Did you guys have early processing options or pay off the figure in full? I ask because I have I've flex pay left for the end of the month I'd be willing to pay early if that lines up with you. I chatted with SS and asked for my order to be updated to bill the final payment and shipping asap but she told me she couldn't do that...though I've had multiple orders with that before.

Amazing figure- not put to much use in JL but it has amazing presence like the Armored version...

Back