HT MMS-432 Batman Tactical Batsuit Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right? I dont think HT promised anything and knowing how manufacturing/businesses work, delay is more the norm, not the exception.

Bingo. It's irrational you get upset that something isn't early. Getting annoyed it's late is reasonable but throwing a temper tantrum because it isn't a few weeks early is insane.

Seeing how bad Justice League was received, I’m pretty sure they don’t care how fast they release this. If anything it bought them more time to hopefully get it right

Funny enough I just got the email about my final flex being pushed to May lol

What exactly does this mean by the way? I typically don't order from Sideshow let alone use flex payments.

This has been a sold-out PO over at BBTS for a while now...came back up last week, so I ordered it. Doesn't have the Mother Box listed as an accessory, but no NRD either.

I like the look of this suit a lot...should be a cool figure.

JL well received or not there is a LARGE interest in HT DC figures- they will all sell out (look at prices of BvS HT figures now)

I agreed, there aren't many choices for DC figures compared to the flooding of Marvel figures by Hot Toys. Whether they liked the movie or not, fans of the character will still want a representation of it.

I agreed, there aren't many choices for DC figures compared to the flooding of Marvel figures by Hot Toys. Whether they liked the movie or not, fans of the character will still want a representation of it.

Yep plus I think this particular version of Batman also makes them popular. That beefy ripped version looks so awesome.

If only they could have made a decent film out of it. I still liked the film, just could easily have been better.

Yep plus I think this particular version of Batman also makes them popular. That beefy ripped version looks so awesome.

If only they could have made a decent film out of it. I still liked the film, just could easily have been better.

:exactly:

^^agreed^^

I'm going to remain hopeful that someday the real "synder" version of JL will surface. I love the "Ultimate" version of BvS and I can imagine his version would've contained well down that path. In the meantime, can't wait for this figure to display and imagine "what could've been"...

That BvS Bats figure is great and the KM Bats is one of my all-time favorite figures....

^^agreed^^

I'm going to remain hopeful that someday the real "synder" version of JL will surface. I love the "Ultimate" version of BvS and I can imagine his version would've contained well down that path. In the meantime, can't wait for this figure to display and imagine "what could've been"...

That BvS Bats figure is great and the KM Bats is one of my all-time favorite figures....

Likewise, hoping for the true Snyder version eventually.

I like BvS more and more every time I watch it. My biggest regret is not getting the Knightmare figure when it was affordable, damn I love that scene so much.

Likewise, hoping for the true Snyder version eventually.

I like BvS more and more every time I watch it. My biggest regret is not getting the Knightmare figure when it was affordable, damn I love that scene so much.

I of course only watch the extended cut of BvS, it's a totally different movie with that version. Really good imo.

It's just utterly unbelievable and so frustrating that after the BvS debacle the bosses at WB still can't manage a decent Justice League film. So disappointing....

I'd expect the training armour Wonder Woman to release first but right now it would just be nice to see anything DC release or go up for pre-orders. Only thing recently is that Arkham Batman repaint I couldn't care less about it. It's been a Marvel fest for months.

It would make much more sense if the Wonder Woman training armor came out first, but I know which one I'd rather came out first lol.

It would make much more sense if the Wonder Woman training armor came out first, but I know which one I'd rather came out first lol.

Well I'm getting both so I really don't mind which is first :lol hopefully one will follow the other in the next few weeks.

Back