HT MMS-432 Batman Tactical Batsuit Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks I understand now.

Np. <3

tumblr_o4swtjzzNa1rc7zl1o2_1280.gif

Have a coupon code for $15 off at SS for whoever needs it for this guy. Pic isn't uploading so here ya go!
WELCOME03SM6F1

Hello guys,

I'm newbie here and to Hot Toys as well. I'm deciding to collect JL line only. If Green Lantern appear in the movie, he is included to my list to complete JL collection. So I need your opinion whether I should go Batman Tactical suit or Batman normal suit (I see normal suit was presented on the JL base too). Please share your opinion. In my opinion, normal suit represent the Batman like genuine but I also do like Tactical only his goggles is annoying me.

Another question, is Hot Toys goods hard to take care of? My intention is to keep them inside the acrylic display case all together. The room is away from the sun light. During the day, room temp would be 28+- °C. I turn on A/C 6PM - 7AM.

Thank you guys :)

Hello guys,

I'm newbie here and to Hot Toys as well. I'm deciding to collect JL line only. If Green Lantern appear in the movie, he is included to my list to complete JL collection. So I need your opinion whether I should go Batman Tactical suit or Batman normal suit (I see normal suit was presented on the JL base too). Please share your opinion. In my opinion, normal suit represent the Batman like genuine but I also do like Tactical only his goggles is annoying me.

Another question, is Hot Toys goods hard to take care of? My intention is to keep them inside the acrylic display case all together. The room is away from the sun light. During the day, room temp would be 28+- °C. I turn on A/C 6PM - 7AM.

Answer is – it's up to you... if you can only afford one, which suit do you prefer?

You could possibly wait for the movie and see which one you like best after seeing the film, but then you'll probably miss out on the PO! Personally, I'd go for the standard suit, but then again I have the BvS Batman, and that's the one I'll be displaying with my League.

Answer is – it's up to you... if you can only afford one, which suit do you prefer?

You could possibly wait for the movie and see which one you like best after seeing the film, but then you'll probably miss out on the PO! Personally, I'd go for the standard suit, but then again I have the BvS Batman, and that's the one I'll be displaying with my League.

I prefer standard suit but I like the detail of tactical suit except the goggles.
And thank you for sharing :D

Hello guys,

Don't go into this hobby. I warn you. Run away :lol

So I need your opinion whether I should go Batman Tactical suit or Batman normal suit (I see normal suit was presented on the JL base too). Please share your opinion. In my opinion, normal suit represent the Batman like genuine but I also do like Tactical only his goggles is annoying me.

The tactical suit is used for the sole purpose of combatting parademons, so it'll likely be a one-time thing. The standard suit is a more definitive Batman look, so I'd go with that one if you had to pick between the two.

The goggles definitely off-putting. They can be flipped up if you want to see his eyes, but they'll still be there.

41c3fe17-2e4d-45b7-89de-6ec4c099b55a.jpg

You could always snap 'em off tho.

Hello guys,

I was also unsure on this one, as I just one one Batman. The tactical suit certainly does look cool and more kick ass, but it's not a classic Batman look, just a moment in the film. So therefore I'm going for Standard Batman figure. Decision made !

Hello guys,

HT Batman figures tend to retain (and increase in) their value, too. It may behoove you to pre-order both, get them both in hand, decide which to keep, and then sell the other one.

Generally i'd always choose the regular version over variants but I'm leaning toward the tactical suit this time.

I already have the BvS regular suit which will be the definitive Batfleck figure in my collection and I really don't like the cowl on the JL suit.

Of course I'll change my mind should HT include an unmasked Affleck sculpt with the JL regular Bats.

Generally i'd always choose the regular version over variants but I'm leaning toward the tactical suit this time.

I already have the BvS regular suit which will be the definitive Batfleck figure in my collection and I really don't like the cowl on the JL suit.

Of course I'll change my mind should HT include an unmasked Affleck sculpt with the JL regular Bats.

I'd be the same if I had BvS Batman. But I don't, so beggars can't be choosers. Would be nice if they could add an Affleck head sculpt. I mean the rest is same old, same old. So financially they could throw in a headsculpt for the fans :)

I'd be the same if I had BvS Batman. But I don't, so beggars can't be choosers. Would be nice if they could add an Affleck head sculpt. I mean the rest is same old, same old. So financially they could throw in a headsculpt for the fans :)

If Spiderman gets one, why not Batman..but I won't get my hopes up.

I think the unmasked sculpt would depend on the film. For spiderman he there where moments he was not wearing the mask. In bvs there was like one scene with him unmasked or two I forgot about the nightmare scene but that was a brief moment. In JLA there might be a scene where he has his mask off. Possibly when he takes Wonder woman, flash, cyborg to the bat cave, assuming it made it into the final film.

I think the unmasked sculpt would depend on the film. For spiderman he there where moments he was not wearing the mask. In bvs there was like one scene with him unmasked or two I forgot about the nightmare scene but that was a brief moment. In JLA there might be a scene where he has his mask off. Possibly when he takes Wonder woman, flash, cyborg to the bat cave, assuming it made it into the final film.

He has the mask off in the trailers doesn't he?

Pre-ordered this one today. Yondu didnt show up and my code was expiring tonight.

My code is also expiring. I didn't know that I couldn't remove it from my wallet otherwise I would've given it up to a user on here I even contacted sideshow. I really wish I could've used it. The 1/4 scale batman is tempting.

He has the mask off in the trailers doesn't he?
Just when he is in casual clothes. In all of them he is in full batsuit. Only thing I saw where he had the mask off is the behind the scenes look at JLA when they were filming scenes and having fun on set. I don't know if that scene will be in the film however. I doubt this version will have an unmasked sculpt. Because I imagine this is his final battle suit, and when he is unmasked he is in the normal batsuit.

If anything, the regular JL Batsuit has a chance of getting an unmasked sculpt. That will be the fifth new Affleck Batman figure, not including variants like the Black Chrome Armored, Battle-Damaged Armored, Joker Disguise, and even Suicide Squad. It's about time they added a full Affleck sculpt to one of them. And like you guys mentioned, based on the behind-the-scenes video he'll have his mask off while wearing that suit. As long as it makes it into the movie.

Back