HT MMS-432 Batman Tactical Batsuit Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It depends if you prefer realism or a more stylised look. When I first saw the arkham knight version I thought it looked like the ultimate batsuit with the long ears and all, however now it seems too shiny and this tactical looks very unique and would choose this over the game one now. Although I think this one is coming a lot later

I know it's not really the same thing.. But what do you guys think between this and the arkham knight batman. I can't afford both. I love how they both look. Obviously they're from completely different sources but in a way they scratch the same itch. AK seems to come with more accessories and the wire cape.
This guys got a whole new look for bats with the goggles.

I'm leaning towards this guy, but still on the fence. I wish I had all the money...

Well........which one do you like more?

I know it's not really the same thing.. But what do you guys think between this and the arkham knight batman. I can't afford both. I love how they both look. Obviously they're from completely different sources but in a way they scratch the same itch. AK seems to come with more accessories and the wire cape.

I'm leaning towards this guy, but still on the fence. I wish I had all the money...

For me, it was an easy decision. I never really cared for the Arkham Knight look because I think it went overboard with the armor. Also, I wasn't as big of a fan of AK as I was AA and/or AC. I absolutely love the DCEU, so it was a simple choice.

I really feel that both are going to have similar articulation and have a similar number of cool accessories. Also, there will be a lot of DCEU Batman figures. This will most likely be the only Arkham Knight Batman figure from HT.

I guess it just comes down to whichever universe you prefer.

Are there "gaps" between the mask and tha face ?

batman.jpg

Bound to be little things like that iron out between the prototype and finished product. I assume those are just the BvS mouth pieces re-used hence not fitting perfectly.

Im in the same boat, but the way im looking at it is, I already have 2 batflecks and the AK batman is like having a Kevin Conroy batman. So, for me, im going with AK batman. That way, I have more variety to my collection. Just my opinion though.

I had to pick between this and Arkham Knight Batman too and I picked this guy due to the super shiny, metallic fabric used on th AK Batman. It looks cheap and cheesy. The googles have really grown on me too. I hope they work like Iron Man's helmet display in the movies.

Just dropped the deposit on this guy.
I can't agree with the 89 Bats comment tho: that figure is awesome and I see no issues with the head at all.
I do agree that the gaps are just prototype mismatched pieces. The online pics on SS look cool.
Another great looking Batman figure.

HT Batmen tend to suffer from the top of the mouth not fitting into the cowl properly. I think the regular BVS was ok though. The 89 does suffer. These pics of the tactical suit are worrying - hopefully, they just haven't pushed it in all the way for these displays.

HT Batmen tend to suffer from the top of the mouth not fitting into the cowl properly. I think the regular BVS was ok though. The 89 does suffer. These pics of the tactical suit are worrying - hopefully, they just haven't pushed it in all the way for these displays.

No issue like that on HT Batfleck.

Back