HT MMS-432 Batman Tactical Batsuit Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This was a immediate preorder for me! I absolutely love this suit. Everything from the armor to the textures give it an amazing look in my opinon! Cant wait till next spring! But yesterday kinda sucked between this and Gladiator Hulk spent quite a bit on NRD that I didn't think would be so soon! But I know its only going to get worse the next few days!

Nah not next few days, more like next few weeks. Hopefully that hurts our wallets less? Probably not. Now that I said this watch 3 more figures go up tomorrow.

There are two versions:
Collector version:
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collect...-batsuit-version-hot-toys-903119/?me=3gn6tr8m

Exclusive version:
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collect...batsuit-version-hot-toys-9031191/?me=3gn6tr8m

The exclusive version includes the human mother box. Both are priced at $266 which is not bad in my opinion [emoji3]

Glad there's a non-exclusive version. Gives me more time/options for ordering, as I'm not worried about the mother boxes. Until yesterday, I didn't even know what they were!

Nah not next few days, more like next few weeks. Hopefully that hurts our wallets less? Probably not. Now that I said this watch 3 more figures go up tomorrow.

Hopefully you're correct!! But I didn't expect really any of the figures that were on display at SDCC to be up so quickly. Sucked ordered Hulk in the morning only to see the tweet about Bats in the afternoon! But hopefully we get a week or two before the next figures are put up for order!

Ordered my exclusive yesterday. When there is an exclusive and no price difference I try to pick it up. God forbid I'd ever have to sell my collection it usually helps to have the exclusive pieces.

Best case scenario the mother boxes are cool in the film. Worst case scenario it sits in the box and didn't cost me anymore than getting the regular.

Ordered my exclusive yesterday. When there is an exclusive and no price difference I try to pick it up. God forbid I'd ever have to sell my collection it usually helps to have the exclusive pieces.

Best case scenario the mother boxes are cool in the film. Worst case scenario it sits in the box and didn't cost me anymore than getting the regular.

I would do that too but us Californians have to pay tax plus shipping so the choice is payi g almost $300 for it or going through BBTS with no tax, doublebox shipping for $4 but no exclusive accessory. I wish SS was in Nevada.

I would do that too but us Californians have to pay tax plus shipping so the choice is payi g almost $300 for it or going through BBTS with no tax, doublebox shipping for $4 but no exclusive accessory. I wish SS was in Nevada.

Very true. I'm not too fussed about shippers though. Main reason I still go through Sideshow is my stack of rp/coupons and the fact that I have had a couple issues with figures in the past. Just little more convenient to deal with them directly in those cases. The tax is definitely pretty outrageous though.

I think the flash is probably going to help batman make the tactical suit. And yeah, sideshow all the way. Even though it is a bit expensive, it is the safe option incase you get the bad batch or something.

Just wondering, if you order direct from sideshow, can you get them to hold onto the item once in stock for awhile? Like the pile of loot in a sense at bbts. I'm in and out of the country a lot and the reason bbts stays my go to is because most places won't hold an item for too long, or the 'return exchange' period won't be honored since they held it for you.

I'd love the exclusive pieces otherwise but that's the reason I've never changed from bbts. Maybe I should shoot SS a message.

I think the flash is probably going to help batman make the tactical suit. And yeah, sideshow all the way. Even though it is a bit expensive, it is the safe option incase you get the bad batch or something.

Bad batch? BBTS charges the same price for the same figure, they just don't have a NRD

It seems that the goggles can be taken off.
4210df9761c58e0016737170b25c0c7b.jpg

The exclusive version is still available:
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collect...batsuit-version-hot-toys-9031191/?me=3gn6tr8m

I know it's not really the same thing.. But what do you guys think between this and the arkham knight batman. I can't afford both. I love how they both look. Obviously they're from completely different sources but in a way they scratch the same itch. AK seems to come with more accessories and the wire cape.
This guys got a whole new look for bats with the goggles.

I'm leaning towards this guy, but still on the fence. I wish I had all the money...

I know it's not really the same thing.. But what do you guys think between this and the arkham knight batman. I can't afford both. I love how they both look. Obviously they're from completely different sources but in a way they scratch the same itch. AK seems to come with more accessories and the wire cape.

I'm leaning towards this guy, but still on the fence. I wish I had all the money...
get this guy, you won't regret it!

I see people asking and I don't know why anyone would want to display him with no goggles. It's part of what makes *this* Batman unique.

I'd go with Arkham Knight bats. This one is just one of many very similar variations. It is more generic. Personally, the Arkham games are far better in every way to any Batman film we ever had except for the Dark Knight and Lego Batman.

Back