HT MMS 33 Terminator Endoskeleton

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I own both Endo versions plus the diecast Aoshima. They are all pretty cool, but I will get a new HT 1:6 Endo for sure if released:

fapr.jpg

I cannot figure out for the life of me why the hot toys mms 33 endo is freaking expensive, I saw pics of my friends and I wasn't impressed with it for the price tag attached

Can anyone enlighten me....

Really? Seriously? Ok, since you asked...

19055534.f094f0.jpg

19055538.6569ae.jpg

19055541.7308b6.jpg

19176225.911f5b.jpg

19055536.c9a625.jpg

19176231.a2d875.jpg

19055644.39d4e2.jpg

19079515.0e3f04.jpg

19079516.359465.jpg

19079517.953643.jpg

:lol:clap

BTW i remember those photos. they made me finally buy the skeletons. were they yours?

Yeah they're mine. Still one of my favorite figures today :hi5:

I think the op was asking why it's so expensive not what it looks like cause I'm sure he know what the endo looks like

It's expensive cos it looks awesome like that :wink1:

And it kicks Robocop's *** :lol

It's expensive cos it looks awesome like that :wink1:
And it kicks Robocop's *** :lol

I do admit the figure is awesome but the paint is so dull and way off from the movie, should be chrome that just looks like cheap plastic, hopefully a new chrome one or diecast is released

I used to have one way back in the day. Ended up selling it as it always felt cheap and hated the "OH I JUST **** MY PANTS" face. When I think of an endo's face I think something along the lines of a-dev's signature.

why wont howard chan take a break from the ironman and jokers? why wont he release this figure in chrome?

I used to have one way back in the day. Ended up selling it as it always felt cheap and hated the "OH I JUST **** MY PANTS" face. When I think of an endo's face I think something along the lines of a-dev's signature.

Agree. No point just chroming it, needs a fresh sculpt. I can't understand how people are happy with this one and ***** and moan about the 1/4.:cuckoo:

why wont howard chan take a break from the ironman and jokers? why wont he release this figure in chrome?

I'm quite sure they will at some point as a limited release. Just give them a chance to finish their Predator reissues first.

Hopefully the die-cast is closer proportion-wise to this than their 1/4, which was a bit skinny imho

Agree. No point just chroming it, needs a fresh sculpt. I can't understand how people are happy with this one and ***** and moan about the 1/4.:cuckoo:
never said I was happy with it but I would much rather have a rerelease than pay 400-600 dollars for one on eBay. I would love to see them give us a fresh new sculpt in Diecast.

What's the going price on the Aoshima? And are they worth the price?

I have the first clean Aoshima and is pretty cool. Not sure about its price, but it is also a bit softer in sculpting compared to the HT versions. Still I like it, I had the teeth on mine repainted, but didn't have the time to weather them - wanted to weather the whole body of the Aoshima not just the teeth.

Seen someone selling the Aoshima, is it any good?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back