HT MMS 33 Terminator Endoskeleton

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
800 series Model 101

T-800 is the type of endoskeleton he is. Model 101 is the type of mould , the human skin overtop. Basically, all model 101's look like Arnie.

Or something like that. :lol ,

That's how I'm remembering it anyway.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Maybe if an Endo appeared in Iron Man 4 we would see another one this decade. In the meantime:

6329_press09-001.jpg

Are you talking about the Chris reeve superman?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow. I was really drunk when I typed that. :lol

I was talking about the comic book ... using that medium as a comparison to sixth scale, comparing the similarities in terms of collecting, demand, and perceived value. At least, I assume that's what I was talking about. :dunno

Figure honestly isn't that great by today's standards, but if you're a Terminator fan it is nice to have.

Ya I've read that a lot over on the OSW site lots of people wanting them but everyone says it's not worth even paying $300 for especially cause they are older hot toys and in comparison to today's hot toys they are very poor quality, I'm holding out till a newer 1/6 release or if a good deal comes by but it seems very unlikely that I will find one for under $300 but I'm not desperate although it is the only Terminator figure I'm missing

I think it was confirmed by Chan that Endo will me remade
I forget which interview it was, but he stated there will be new Dutch, Endo and Elder Predator

I hope that's true! I could use a newer version dutch and an endo cause I don't have any....yet

I would rather pay $300-$500 for a diecast then pay $400-$700 for the mms33 old version cause that's what people are asking, I wish I paid the original $130 for it when it was released but I didn't collect 1/6 at the time

I think it was confirmed by Chan that Endo will me remade
I forget which interview it was, but he stated there will be new Dutch, Endo and Elder Predator

They are. HC confirmed this about 2 years ago when the new predators announcements were made. :lol

Just get the HT 1/4.

I'd love one. MMS33 just doesn't cut the mustard for me.

I'll even take it in the dreaded die cast. :wink1:

Back