HT-MMS 105-Terminator Salvation-T-600 (concept version) spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, that seems to be the best looking one, but I think I can make the fullest rubber mask look like this one when I get my Sideshow Exclusive.

BTW, nice signature skull. You're welcome for the link.

Actually, I love the new avatar even better. That to me is what a T-600 looks like. That is a read endoskeleton with rubber skin, and it is easy to see that it isn't really alive. That's my 600 series Terminator model 101 right there. Just take off the sweat and blood.

This pose makes him look like he's going to his first day of school! He's even got the slouch! :lol I take it you're not one for posing your figures?

there aren't many poses possible with this figure but i admit i could have given him a better pose :lol

Got my 600 endoskeleton yesterday. Great figure. Its even capable of shrugging its shoulders which was something the T-800 endo couldn't do.

This concept one looks very nice too. I have the regular on order. I can't justify buying every version.

Just received a reply from HT advising me that the missing part off my T-600 is being sent out this week. Happy days :banana

Cheers :) Mario
What's wrong with yours? And what you need to send to HT for spare parts? Photo? However, glad that you'll got missing parts. :D

mario-

glad to hear that! i just got the follow-up e-mail to my missing screw cover for my gunmetal IM3 and figure they will send out the replacement piece for that too.

it took a bit, but it looks like HT will come through for us. i do appreciate that from them and it makes me willing to buy future toys from them. :banana

Just received a reply from HT advising me that the missing part off my T-600 is being sent out this week. Happy days :banana

Wow - this thread is fading - nooo. I still have not received mine yet :(

I paid Aug 6 but it only left HK on Aug 21st! Prob another week or two to go -- anyone got more pics to post?

Finally.............. Grandpa Bob, Cousin Vinny, poor Uncle Georgio (he's not been the same since the accident), Aunty Velma, Cousin Patrick and his brother Arnold all managed to get together for the family reunion.

It was a great day, what with them all swapping war stories. Come to think of it, that's all they spoke about.

All_the_family.jpg

mario-

did your replacement piston piece show up yet? how long after you sent a copy of your receipt to HT did they respond back via e-mail. i sent a picture of my missing screw cover on my gunmetal IM MK3 and the receipt to HT about a week ago and have not heard anything yet.

mario-

did your replacement piston piece show up yet? how long after you sent a copy of your receipt to HT did they respond back via e-mail. i sent a picture of my missing screw cover on my gunmetal IM MK3 and the receipt to HT about a week ago and have not heard anything yet.

It's on its way. I received an email from them last week giving tracking details. Hang in there :google

Awesome family photo Mario. Can't wait for my T-600 to arrive now (it was shipped a few days ago). May have to get a T-700 dio now :duh

Back