HT military????

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeh, but the last ones were well over half a year ago. The CIA and British Blues and Royals were the last ones. Unless there has been a new figure released that I don't know about.

Well, considering we're not even two full months into the new year, I don't think I'd be playing Taps just yet.

Yeh, I'm sick of waiting for HT to bring out new military. I'm leaning more towards Soldier Story these days anyway.

I have never picked up any of the HT military figures.

But it is one of my collecting regrets. They have been sweet and I really hope that HT does not stop them.

Got two Hot Toys Blues and Royals Regiment in Afgahnistan figures I'm looking to offload.
British Army Lieutenant and British Army Tank Commander. Both are MISB. Both need good homes, great for customisers.
See my for sale thread if interested.

Got two Hot Toys Blues and Royals Regiment in Afgahnistan figures I'm looking to offload.
British Army Lieutenant and British Army Tank Commander. Both are MISB. Both need good homes, great for customisers.
See my for sale thread if interested.
How much are you asking for each? PM me with the prices.

Back