HT- M ICON- MIS09- Michael Jackson (Thriller version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT- M ICON- MIS09- Michael Jackson (Thriller version)-Link to buy from SS in 1st

They always keep you updated? I mean...when they have just sent the ordr out, they'll let you know?

Yeah, they'll send you a shipping notice once they've sent the order.

Re: HT- M ICON- MIS09- Michael Jackson (Thriller version)-Link to buy from SS in 1st

Dont think this figure looks as good as it should. His eyes look too soft, they need to be more intense and darker looking, like the photo on the box.

Dont think this figure looks as good as it should. His eyes look too soft, they need to be more intense and darker looking, like the photo on the box.

You are so right man, but its way too late for that!...its too weird that something SO iconic from Michael was missed! *sight* :(

Anyone order from Sideshow? Is their stock later than places like BBTS?

Big Bad gets there's from SSC for the most part. Once in while they'll get a few of something from a HK dealer (or possibly Toys2) but usually the jist of their HT product comes from SSC.

Got a shipping notice from xl-shop in Malaysia.

Still says mid-december on Toys2.

By the way,....will they ever re-release the Billie Jean figure for the same 'normal' price as the Thriller one? I'd probably get it then. But after the good man's passing....the price of that thing went up in a ridiculous way.

I called Toys2 they said they will ship this week.

If they re-released the Billie jean figure that would really piss off the collectors who paid double the retail price for it. Bad business.

Most likely Smooth Criminal is next, so just save your money

If they re-released the Billie jean figure that would really piss off the collectors who paid double the retail price for it. Bad business.

Smooth Criminal would be awesome, or one of the Bad tour, that would be pretty damn cool too. But nothing's for sure, maybe they won't make another one...not likely..but you never know. :)

I just hope it's here in time for Christmas... it's my gift to myself!!! :monkey2

:lol

Smooth Criminal would be awesome, or one of the Bad tour, that would be pretty damn cool too. But nothing's for sure, maybe they won't make another one...not likely..but you never know. :)

Oh they will... believe me!!! ;)

"ABC-EXPRESS is requesting a payment from you"

YEAH!

"ABC-EXPRESS is requesting a payment from you"

YEAH!

Well, I bought it from ABC-EXPRESS Through EBAY so I have already paid them from months ago...so I guess MJ is almost on my way!!

Looks like I'll be getting mine from Toys2 soon!

I have the Mj Cosbabies and they are awesome:

P1010856x.jpg

Um, is it just me, or can you see a little something-something under Tink's skirt?

Looks like I'll be getting mine from Toys2 soon!

Um, is it just me, or can you see a little something-something under Tink's skirt?

LOL!. Well...i see what you mean :lol

c'mon, this guy's OUT! Let's see some more pics!

Did anyone order this from goodshipped? I pre-ordered MJ and the AA True-Type body set on the 29th of November, and I noticed he got them in-stock on Monday. I e-mailed him as soon as saw he had them, asking if mine would be shipping soon. This was two days ago, and I have yet to receive a reply. I'm wondering if anyone who has ordered this from him has received a shipping confirmation or something?

c'mon, this guy's OUT! Let's see some more pics!

He's out, but not that many people have him in hand yet. He just started shipping from Asia, so I'm sure the pics will be flooding in next week.

If i get it next week, i sure as hell will make some great pics. I have two other Mikes and i'll put them on the photo as well. Those are the Super-deformed ones(i think that's what u call it ) from Thriller.

I'll do a similar photo shoot like the one I did for the Billie Jean MJ...
Can't wait!! :rock!

End of the week is nearing though, and it still says mid december. I wasn't expecting it by christmas, but now...i REALLY am not expecting it anymore by christmas. Small difference ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back