• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

HT Luke Skywalker DX Exc with SS Jedi outfit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cerealkeller

Super Freak
Reaction score
I really don't want to, but something has come up and I have to sell this. Up for sale is the Sideshow exclusive version of Hot Toys Luke Skywalker DX. It is complete with a few extra items. Here is what you get:
-Exclusive Luke with a mint box. There is no damage whatsoever.
-All accessories included, the weather vane works great. All the lights work and it is glued solid.
-Sideshow Jedi Luke outfit, black glove and green lightsaber
-My battle damaged head originally came broken. The PERS stick was busted. It can still be used because the stick just has to be put back in the hole. HOWEVER Sideshow replaced the head also so you get 2 Battle damaged heads.

I would like $350 shipped in the US plus 4% paypal fees. I think that's fair considering you get 2 battle damaged head and an extra Jedi outfit to go with it. I am open to offers but no low balling please. PM any questions.

image3.jpg

Last edited:
I am also willing to sell Luke without the Sideshow Jedi clothes. $325 for just the Luke DX and everything that it comes with including the extra battle damged head.

Back