HT John Connor POLL: V1 or V2 (final battle)?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which version(s) would you get?

• Total voters
Voted for Final Battle Version.. It has more value for your money (more accessories, nice base, hydrobot), plus it gives you the staple 'scar' that John Connor is famous for having.

If money is not an issue, I'd buy both! :)

I think FB John Connor's outfit makes him look like a pin head - shoulders too broad and body too long and heroic. The V1's jacket makes the figure slightly more proportional overall.

Last edited:
I voted for FB awhile back when I didn't have either. But now that I have V1 I totally appreciate it more. But let me know jump to conclusions yet again. I'll wait for the FB to arrive. I think having both is gonna be awesome since interchanging all the parts will make my TS shelf complete. Rifle swap, the FB base is going to V1 Connor and Hydrobot is going to Marcus in his leather jacket and bd head. Oh yea!

I think FB John Connor's outfit makes him look like a pin head - shoulders too broad and body too long and heroic. The V1's jacket makes the figure slightly more proportional overall.

I think that depends on how he's posed and how you dress him. HT doesn't always have the best stock photos and I've seen some in hand pics that doesn't look like any of the things you've mentioned. I'm sure things are adjustable one you get it. Unless if you already have the FB?

Already own V1 and V2 SSE on order. So both for me:rock

I guess we'll see when we get both. It's easy to discriminate when we don't have it yet. I really didn't like the V1 at first but caved in and bought one when I found an awesome price. And now I love it. LoL. Well I can't wait for the FB to arrive. Hopefully soon?

V1 for me, if V2 got a better head that looks like bale i may get both bt lucky he didnt :naughty
i like the V1 jacket too.

I voted for FB awhile back when I didn't have either. But now that I have V1 I totally appreciate it more. But let me know jump to conclusions yet again. I'll wait for the FB to arrive. I think having both is gonna be awesome since interchanging all the parts will make my TS shelf complete. Rifle swap, the FB base is going to V1 Connor and Hydrobot is going to Marcus in his leather jacket and bd head. Oh yea!

Oh hehe exactly what I did and now that I have both .. no regrets at all !!
37604682.jpg

jc1l.jpg

tshydrobot.jpg

78465819.jpg

jcfb6.jpg

jcfb1.jpg
jcfb5.jpg

Spreading out the goods really completed my collection :) Now just have to make a bigger and nicer display for them :D

Last edited:
I think that depends on how he's posed and how you dress him. HT doesn't always have the best stock photos and I've seen some in hand pics that doesn't look like any of the things you've mentioned. I'm sure things are adjustable one you get it. Unless if you already have the FB?

I'm basing it on in hand pics. I think it's more the way the jacket is stitched at the shoulders that make the shoulders seem too broad and the head too small. Bale's real body proportions are quite far off the HT True Type and the FB version just makes it even more pronounced.

I'm basing it on in hand pics. I think it's more the way the jacket is stitched at the shoulders that make the shoulders seem too broad and the head too small. Bale's real body proportions are quite far off the HT True Type and the FB version just makes it even more pronounced.

I do not see your concern though especially with all the gear that JCFB comes with, grenade launcher, backpack, the harness M4 he is too busy to even notice the clothing at times :p I actually like the better fit well I like both :) You can't even see his shoulder anymore after all the gear is one :D

BTW strange thing. I get a notification of Nocture posting something here but there is nothing that got posted in this thread?

Last edited:
I do not see your concern though especially with all the gear that JCFB comes with, grenade launcher, backpack, the harness M4 he is too busy to even notice the clothing at times :p I actually like the better fit well I like both :) You can't even see his shoulder anymore after all the gear is one :D

BTW strange thing. I get a notification of Nocture posting something here but there is nothing that got posted in this thread?

Just saw Salvation again on Blu-ray and I think HT got the cut of the FB jacket right. It does make Connor's shoulders look extra broad.

Back