HT John Connor POLL: V1 or V2 (final battle)?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which version(s) would you get?

• Total voters

Hydeous

Apprentice
CF Supporter
Reaction score
With the current existing threads, I'm guessing some would prefer, the v1, while some would prefer the v2. Just curious on which version most of you'd get.

Both are pretty good, IMO. But I'd rather only pick one, since I'm guessing there's still 2 more terminator movies coming up, and no doubt HT will make at the very least 3 - 4 john connors. And I'm guessing by then, most of them would have the scars already. But yeah, I won't rule it out that I would still prolly get the V2, as I need the hydrobot badly!

I voted for V2. I like the outfit better and he comes with the awesome hydrobot and a very good looking base!

But... as Hydeous said in the first post, there'll probably be more John Connors coming out from the upcoming sequels and they'll be having the scar in the face I guess. So if one wants an unscarred JC face, V1 is the one to go!

Edit: I haven't (pre)-ordered neither of them, by the way... Hot Toys has just so much awesome products. I have to be selective :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

Neither. I can't say why because both times I tried my post was deleted. Just not an interesting enough character, to me. One of those times when I'm able to stop myself and not succumb to the Hot Toys milking machine. I'll try and get the Hydrobot parted out, but I'm guessing it'll go for pretty much the cost of a figure, which would make buying the figure more appealing. I'll wait and see how much they go for and then decide.

I can understand some of the frustrations some of you might have, as the V1 doesn't come with the right gun, which means that you either have to buy a v2, or buy em loose on ebay. But buying it loose on ebay can be pricy, as you are competing with fellow v1 collectors who's just looking for the V2 gun.

So at the end of the day, we have no choice but to get the v2, as it comes with a T600 base and that sweet hydrobot and it will come out cheaper, I think...

But... as Hydeous said in the first post, there'll probably be more John Connors coming out from the upcoming sequels and they'll be having the scar in the face I guess. So if one wants an unscarred JC face, V1 is the one to go!

That's why I'll stick on my V1. It's just John Connor from the year 2018. Hopefully the other T-movies will show the real war and fight against the machines, like we saw it in T1 and T2 and then I'll take the John from 2024 with his scar, hopefully really molded and with the future outfit and laserguns, etc.

I don't want to have afterwards 10 John Connor figures from Hot Toys, so I'm going to pass on the V2 now and wait for the ultimate John from the other movies.

@polonium:

I think V1 or both. But infact it's easier to buy V1 and buy the accesoirces from ebay. Or if you want the V2 figure too, just vote for both.

Neither. I can't say why because both times I tried my post was deleted. Just not an interesting enough character, to me. One of those times when I'm able to stop myself and not succumb to the Hot Toys milking machine. I'll try and get the Hydrobot parted out, but I'm guessing it'll go for pretty much the cost of a figure, which would make buying the figure more appealing. I'll wait and see how much they go for and then decide.

Interesting!

I'm curious to know why you'd wanna get the hydrobot, who have a pretty limited screen time, isn't the main character, and can barely do anything at all, besides laying em flat on the display case, like a facehugger.

I mean, if you are mainly interested in the machines, that I'd understand. But that would mean you are getting marcus, T600, T700 as well then?

Actually, when I think bout it, this is far too early to make a poll and draw a conclusion.

Since most would just vote "get both", right now. I'll make another poll when the v2 is out and make a new poll "which connor did you end up buying; v1, v2 or both?" :lol

I'm curious to know why you'd wanna get the hydrobot, who have a pretty limited screen time, isn't the main character, and can barely do anything at all, besides laying em flat on the display case, like a facehugger.

I mean, if you are mainly interested in the machines, that I'd understand. But that would mean you are getting marcus, T600, T700 as well then?
I reckon the Hydrobot is an excellent design creation, much like the facehugger. The Hydrobot falls into that category for me. The facehugger is quite a popular entity.

I have a T-600 and the original T-800, which is why the T-700 isn't on my list of wants. The Marcus is interesting to me, only due to the 2 for 1 feature, and lesser, because he outshone Bale as the star of the show, but regular humans, like Connor, don't have the appeal the bots have, for me. I have five Aliens but have no interest in the marines, for example.

Back