HT John Connor POLL: V1 or V2 (final battle)?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which version(s) would you get?

• Total voters
Got the V1, much prefer that outfit so won't be bothering with the V2. Although I may try and get hold of the correct rifle from the V2.

I reckon the Hydrobot is an excellent design creation, much like the facehugger. The Hydrobot falls into that category for me. The facehugger is quite a popular entity.

I have a T-600 and the original T-800, which is why the T-700 isn't on my list of wants. The Marcus is interesting to me, only due to the 2 for 1 feature, and lesser, because he outshone Bale as the star of the show, but regular humans, like Connor, don't have the appeal the bots have, for me. I have five Aliens but have no interest in the marines, for example.

That's what I reckon.

I have no interest in humans as well, just that dutch broke that rule. Besides, the connor sculpt and paint is amazing in person.

That's so weird, an hour ago, V2 was gettin the most votes, now its V1 for the win! :lol

I wonder what it would be like 2-3 days from now.

yeah I'm also surprised that there are so many for the v1. thought always that I'm the only one with 2-3 more here who's liking the v1 better, but wow :)

I would really like to have some assecoirces from v2, like hydrobot, grenades on his arm and the rifle. as for the stand, i don't know if it's worth paying for it. all my figures have the black standart-stand, so only he would have this extra one...hm... :sick

yeah I'm also surprised that there are so many for the v1. thought always that I'm the only one with 2-3 more here who's liking the v1 better, but wow :)

I would really like to have some assecoirces from v2, like hydrobot, grenades on his arm and the rifle. as for the stand, i don't know if it's worth paying for it. all my figures have the black standart-stand, so only he would have this extra one...hm... :sick

Lol! I thought I was in the minority of the v1 as well!

I want the hydrobot, and rifle. Base I can live without, as grenades weren't in the v1 costume in the movie, I won't be needing those. Unless if they make a moto terminator, then I'd get the v2 altogether as I will be needing the whole costume.

Well my V1 is on his way as I type...
Is it normal for HT to release info etc of a second version of a character so soon after the original was released?

I prefer the look of the V1 anyway so think I will be sticking with it and wont be bothering with V2.

I have the v1 and I'll leave it at that. Might pick up some accessories from V2 the stand and the gun to make it completly accurate.

I like both but have to control myself as I can't justify getting V2 when I just picked up V1 not too long ago ( I guess now I know why some of you have these HUGE collections) . The Hydrobot is great but the only way to set it up with JC's neutral facial expression is for it to play dead on the operating table. I do prefer the leather jacket's look so V1 it is. Hopefully resistance is not futile :(
BTW whatever happened to the computer that was shown in the other thread? It's not part of the kit anymore?

I like both but have to control myself as I can't justify getting V2 when I just picked up V1 not too long ago ( I guess now I know why some of you have these HUGE collections) . The Hydrobot is great but the only way to set it up with JC's neutral facial expression is for it to play dead on the operating table. I do prefer the leather jacket's look so V1 it is. Hopefully resistance is not futile :(
BTW whatever happened to the computer that was shown in the other thread? It's not part of the kit anymore?

I was actually thinking about posing the hydrobot with a battle damaged Marcus Wright.:D Wish he had more emotion on his face too.

I prefer the first version, the costume looks more interesting. The Hydrobot is interesting and I love the V2 base. But for a John Conner figure, aside from the future John Connor from Terminator 2, I prefer the V1 Bale.

The first version is awesome V2 is cool but i don't like the Outfit :yuck one JC is enough for me :monkey3

not everyone who ordered the v1 have them in hand yet, so voting atm seems moot until everyone has a real in-hand chance to form their opinion.

Yeah, you have a point. However, everyone does not have the v2 in hand also. So everyone is making their decisions based on the proto pics.

But yeah, still blows me the fact that there's so many who voted for the v1! :rock

not everyone who ordered the v1 have them in hand yet, so voting atm seems moot until everyone has a real in-hand chance to form their opinion.

Yeah, you have a point. However, everyone does not have the v2 in hand also. So everyone is making their decisions based on the proto pics.

But yeah, still blows me the fact that there's so many who voted for the v1! :rock

which makes me glad :D
i think, when everybody has voted for the v2, i would end up on buying v2 too. :monkey5

Back