1/6 HT Iron Man Mark IV or Mark II Unleashed?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I say get the one that you can find at the cheapest cost. Yesterday, on Ebay, I was able to find a "loose" Mark II for $145. Didn't hesitate but for a few minutes and bought him. I get him tomorrow too! This will be my first Hot Toy figure and eventually Selina Kyle will be my second, once BBTS ships it to me :yess:

Good luck!

:goodpost: :exactly:

That is a very good point.. if you are not picky about original packaging etc.. then you can pick up figures for display, at very competitive prices.

I say get the one that you can find at the cheapest cost. Yesterday, on Ebay, I was able to find a "loose" Mark II for $145. Didn't hesitate but for a few minutes and bought him. I get him tomorrow too! This will be my first Hot Toy figure and eventually Selina Kyle will be my second, once BBTS ships it to me :yess:

Good luck!
I'm not too worried about packaging...I just want a cool Iron Man sitting on my desk! Congrats on the find!:rock

Just one suit to represent the franchise does me, and I prefer the more classic suit :)

Picked up WM with the MkIV, had POs on MkI 2.0 and MkII before I came to my senses - cancelled the POs and sold WM. I'm just not a big enough fan to justify throwing the cash at more than a single IM figure.

Great discipline my friend :)

I would think that since you picked up the War machine initially, that you'd be swayed to pick up the Mark VI to complement him as they both were on screen together as you well know. Did you consider the VI or was the IV your hands down favorite?

I've always preferred the circular arc reactor, so no VI for me and just the one suit in my collection. If I could get my hands on the MkVII movie promo edition though I'd be all over it, that's a great set.

Good luck!

Here's the figure I mentioned in my original reply. I like it a lot. Now, I just need to find a way to shine him up a bit. Any suggestions?

Did you decide on a figure yet?

Well, I just purchased a used HT MKII AU version from a fellow freak at a great price. But fellow posters are right, I am probably going to get both if I can find the MKIV at a decent price or if they ever do re-release in diecast as I have to have a red and gold suit. Pretty excited for this as I have never even seen a HT figure in real life. I've seen plenty of pics ha ha.

Well, I just purchased a used HT MKII AU version from a fellow freak at a great price. But fellow posters are right, I am probably going to get both if I can find the MKIV at a decent price or if they ever do re-release in diecast as I have to have a red and gold suit. Pretty excited for this as I have never even seen a HT figure in real life. I've seen plenty of pics ha ha.

I had the original Mark II and sold it. I really regretted it. I jumped all over the AU version.
Selling the original was not such a bad idea after all. I probably would have missed the AU version.
The AU is one of my favorite figures that I have ever had. Beautiful piece.

I hope you enjoy yours as much as I do mine.

...oh, and your addiction has officially begun!!

Back