HT Exhibition Tour

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pr3dato8

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hot Toys' first stop is an exhibition in the Chungyo Department Store in Taichung, Taiwan from 11th till 19th of August.

Is anyone planning on going there and taking some pictures? I'm surprised there have been none so far, including on the HT Fb page. If you can make it there please do and post pictures here.

Here is the page about it on their site:

https://www.chungyo.com.tw/news/news_2.asp?id=694&cid=2

Here is the list of where HT will be showing off their figures. I'm hoping that people will use this thread to post pictures from the exhibitions as the tour goes on

0f067185.jpg

Last edited:
Re: HT Chungyo Dep. Store Exhibiton

WOWW....they're selling DX 09 for 6700 yuan...which is about US$1,000?!?!?! Are they serious?

But isn't that currency symbol only used for the Chinese Yuan?

More importantly, where are the pictures?? :impatient: somebody is bound to live there

Sweet. I hope this thread stays alive. I'd like to see the displays.

I'm waiting for THE BAT news... I can't believe they're not going to release it...

I'm waiting for THE BAT news... I can't believe they're not going to release it...

So far no definite news that it won't be made, they are considering their options

Aaaaaaand, don't know if it means anything but on one of the pictures they have the diorama from Anicom with the Bat, so hope is not lost yet :pray:

^ good point, there have been none so far, but the advert about the exhibition clearly has the picture of the 1/4 Batman. May be they haven't set it up yet? :dunno

Back