HT: Endor Leia

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Soooo are we ever going to get to preorder this, or what? The Bespin one looks great, but what I really need is a ROTJ Leia. This or Boushh will do just fine.

FB_IMG_1532792445238.jpg

Not sure where this photo was taken but someone posted this on Facebook last night. So looks like they are still going to (hopefully) release this one

Hmm, looks like the poncho is almost short enough that she needs to have seamless arms.

And of course I'm still hoping they provide a way to display her without the helmet as well.

So between the 4 leia looks we have/know of now... what is your favorite? ANH, Hoth, Bespin, or Endor?

If you could only choose one, which one would you get?

Edit: not counting ST leia of course, only OT (can’t imagine that’d be anyone’s one choice anyway)

So between the 4 leia looks we have/know of now... what is your favorite? ANH, Hoth, Bespin, or Endor?

Edit: not counting ST leia of course, only OT (can’t imagine that’d be anyone’s one choice anyway)

I think ANH is the one i'd have to go with because its the most iconic but second is probably Hoth. I like and want all looks though. What would yours be?

Probably in the minority but Bespin for me. The likeness is outstanding but ANH would be a very close second. . . . Hoth a very, very close third!

Most iconic: ANH

Best likeness: ANH

Favorite outfit: Hoth

If I could only get one though, I’d probably still go with ANH, despite the subpar dress on the figure. It’s the most iconic look and has the best sculpt likeness.

Hmm, looks like the poncho is almost short enough that she needs to have seamless arms.

And of course I'm still hoping they provide a way to display her without the helmet as well.

Maybe that’s the holdup. Now that I see it, I can’t unsee it. Seem less arms are needed for sure.

I would just go with a more conservative pose, but they only have so many options with the female bodies at the moment.

The holster looks really rough on Leia. Maybe that’s accurate though. :dunno

As far as the overall look, I'm liking Endor the best right now, followed by Bespin. The proto for Hoth looked amazing but the final figure was underwhelming unfortunately.

I still think ANH Leia has the strongest sculpt though, and I like that it seems to capture a bit more of her defiant attitude than the others.

The most iconic definitely has to be ANH, but the one I'm getting and she'll be the only one in my collection is definitely Endor. ROTJ was the first SW movie I saw in the theaters, I barely remember it but there are pictures and I used to have the ticket stub somewhere, and so that film really sticks with me. I'll be going all in for that part of the franchise just for that connection alone.

Back