HT: Endor Leia

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, this three year Leia time frame is amazingly long, as i was ready to order from the 2017 reveal. Scary to think Endor/ROTJ Han is most likely 2-3 years away

Yeah, this three year Leia time frame is amazingly long, as i was ready to order from the 2017 reveal. Scary to think Endor/ROTJ Han is most likely 2-3 years away

He should be fairly easy to kitbash when we get the ESB version, no? It's basically the same costume with a jacket similar to that of A New Hope. All it would really need is someone to make the long Endor coat. Actually that being the case, they really should make a ESB/ROTJ Han DX.

I wasn't too happy with Bespin Leia release and I know some people are disappointed with yet another Leia figure (4th from OT). I would prefer getting a Booush, Biker Scout or even a Bespin Han (among others). Some people have also complained about the price for a small figure and a re-used head sculpt and those are all valid reasons to be critical.

However, being only an Original Trilogy Collector, I am tickled to death. This has been a quiet year for OT figures and I am itching to have that new plastic smell again. Since getting the Emperor and Guard last December, there has been nothing but the new Stormtrooper and that is what is unacceptable.

Always thought Harrison looked the youngest in ESB rather than ANH or ROTJ. In ROTJ, his tear-troughs look so much more pronounced.

Excited for this figure, hope she isn't too delayed later this year, but if Krenic is any indication...ugh

Krennic is out. Just has to be shipped, but who knows if there will be delays with everything happening.

I think Endor Leia and Wicket still have a ways to go. I think August-September if there aren’t any delays.

After Endor Leia,would Hot Toys then look at a Bespin Escape hybrid as a SDCC exclusive,if SDCC actually goes ahead?
Would Hot Toys stand up and make a Slave Leia?Maybe even Boushh.
I really want more Leia figures.

After Endor Leia,would Hot Toys then look at a Bespin Escape hybrid as a SDCC exclusive,if SDCC actually goes ahead?

Boushh for sure !! Maybe from Sideshow, as part of the Jabba "crowd".

I think HT next Leia will be Boussh...but the House Of The Mouse has said there will be no more "Slave" or "Dancer" Leia products.

Thats a tired rumor.

I wish, I would love a HT Dancer Leia...but Mickey says no. Even Carrie Fisher before she died said it was stupid when they announced. Disney promotes and empowers their women...not demeans them with a slave costume.

Totally fine for Ariel to wear what amounts to a bikini or Jasmine to show a bare midriff but Leia in a metal bikini is a no no?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well to be fair Leia is showing some butt whereas the animated characters have a tail covering it all or big baggy pants.

I badly want Boushh and Slave Leia. I would pay big bucks for a two pack DX that will never happen. A HT Slave version could be pretty problematic with joints. Would be great if they collaborated one time with phicen on a seamless body. Another thing that will never happen.

Krennic is out. Just has to be shipped, but who knows if there will be delays with everything happening.

I think Endor Leia and Wicket still have a ways to go. I think August-September if there aren?t any delays.

There's still plenty of others like Cody, Qui-Gon, Han Mudtrooper, etc. that were POed before Endor Leia that still need to ship. Mando got bumped up too so I think she will be delayed a bit.

I wish, I would love a HT Dancer Leia...but Mickey says no. Even Carrie Fisher before she died said it was stupid when they announced. Disney promotes and empowers their women...not demeans them with a slave costume.

After the Disney purchase and the initial hubbub of 'slave' Leia, there was some small silver statue of her in the bikini that was made and on Sideshow. So I think less of that theory that they don't want it. I can't find the link now since it was probably 2 years ago that the statue was made.

I will buy any version of Leia they release. Bespin escape is a no-brainer and very easy for Hot Toys to make. I think they will also do Boussh Leia in the near future. I also want more versions of Leia from the ST. I liked her outfit in TROS.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I will buy any version of Leia they release. Bespin escape is a no-brainer and very easy for Hot Toys to make. I think they will also do Boussh Leia in the near future. I also want more versions of Leia from the ST. I liked her outfit in TROS.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Agreed! I need ALL the Leias, they make em- I buy em!

Got notice today they are starting to take monthly payments for Endor Leia. Hopefully she stays on track.

Back