HT: Endor Leia

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, she looks thrilled there...

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
Looks much happier here...
2c14fbb9cf834c0ad228b8ad4bf1aba1.jpg
6eb1dbffb6edc644d4ef6f401b7831a5.jpg

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

It doesn't make sense the way Sideshow distributes to Europe. I suppose it's complicated with all the different countries having different shipping regulations. Just seems there should be an easier way given Europe's proximity to Hong Kong.
They should do like WETA, put up a storage somewhere in Europe. Would be cheaper for them in the long run I suppose.

Hoping to see Endor Leia back on display at SDCC and thereafter up for PO to coincide with the deluxe Luke coming later this year.

Let's hope they include Wicket in a deluxe version.

As for 'Slave' Leia, what a sad sad shame we'll never see a Hot Toys version of that. At least when we get a HT ROTJ Leia head sculpt then some of the customisers will be able to do something with it.

Let's hope they include Wicket in a deluxe version.

As for 'Slave' Leia, what a sad sad shame we'll never see a Hot Toys version of that. At least when we get a HT ROTJ Leia head sculpt then some of the customisers will be able to do something with it.

I'm just going to keep waiting for Slave. I know it won't happen though lol.

Has it really been 2 years since this was revealed? Just want it up for pre order

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

That's great to see her spotted there. She disappeared for a while, but with Endor Luke's release coming in a month or two, it only makes sense to get this one ready for pre-order (hopefully)

Endor Leia picture from SDCC 2019. This is a really good sign seeing as how she wasnt o display last year
b84ef094043a03ff210562c80a1f5175.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Great to see her there! Really hope her prorder comes soon (and I'd love for those Jawas to actually happen) :pray:

Yay! This gives me hope that they’ll put her up for preorder soon. Now I’m thinking of getting the SSC speeder...

Back