HT DX05 - Indiana Jones - in-hand images

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully I'm not derailing all the Hitler/Nazi talk, but here are some new DX05 photos. ;)

I made some changes to the Indy shelf last week, replacing the uplight with a segment of 3 SMT LEDs covered by a 1/1 CTO lighting gel (stage/photo kind). The intention was to get a brighter uploaght and to make it more golden - I suppose I could have tried other gels from my sample book, but the CTO (color temperature orange) is what I had the most of and at hand then.

I've shot some images to play around with different corrections and shifts (subtle).

Fantastic dio work, that lighting talk is all Greek to me.

You'll probably want to switch that bag. It goes under his jacket, across his left side. ;)

Honestly, the display looks even better in person than I've been able to capture with the photos.

Hopefully I'm not derailing all the Hitler/Nazi talk, but here are some new DX05 photos. ;)

I made some changes to the Indy shelf last week, replacing the uplight with a segment of 3 SMT LEDs covered by a 1/1 CTO lighting gel (stage/photo kind). The intention was to get a brighter uploaght and to make it more golden - I suppose I could have tried other gels from my sample book, but the CTO (color temperature orange) is what I had the most of and at hand then.

I've shot some images to play around with different corrections and shifts (subtle).

Love these alot !!! :clap:clap:goodpost:

So what do you think this goes for these days. I found one for $350 new. But not completely sure. Can anyone tell me the price ranges new or used? Definitely thinking of getting this soon.

Back