HT DX05 - Indiana Jones - in-hand images

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wasn't retail $250 on this? $300 is a negligible markup - $200 or less is a steal, IMO (relatively speaking of course).

Re: Hot Toys DX05- Indiana Jones (Raiders of the Lost Ark) 1/6 Figure Full Specs + Pi

I just received my Indy. Bought him loose brand new from eBay. Waiting on his Fedora and gun holster etc. I think it is quite good lol
he4u6ery.jpg
jenu3ury.jpg

Bri

Congrats on the figure. When you say you have the hat on the way, you do have the corresponding hair for it, don't you?
Otherwise the hat won't fit properly.

Re: Hot Toys DX05- Indiana Jones (Raiders of the Lost Ark) 1/6 Figure Full Specs + Pi

Got the other hair yeah. Came with the head. ;) I did my research

Bri

Yep! I am building a base for him this weekend. Moulding up some 1:6 snakes. Will post pictures when I am finished

Bri

Quick question guys: how does the whip go on the belt? Is it the holster belt that it attaches onto? Thanks

Bri

That's brilliant thanks for posting that picture. I've ordered up the holster belt. Should be here within the next few days.

Thanks again man!!!

Bri

Still not got the Fedora or gun belt. I'm really digging this guy! Got a spare head ordered. Thinking of doing a bloodied face Indy.

Some quick snaps!

jube3yqy.jpg
unu5u7u6.jpg

Bri

Fedora arrived this morning!

6yne4y8e.jpg

Bri

Nice! That's one of the better shots I've seen - probably because the guyliner isn't as prominent.

Here's hoping that HT does a TOD or Last Crusade standard version as a followup with improved head sculpt.

I think with the head to me it seems to small.
I'd love to see another one released.

Bri

The head is well proportioned for the figure. I'm not sure how it compares to the size of Ford's actual head, but it looks fine on the figure when it's not exaggerated one way or the other via photo/camera/angle/lens distortion.

Last edited:
It's too small for that muscle body, which is way too big for Indy and the shoulder slope is all wrong for Ford.
The Ezio body is perfect but unfortunately pretty expensive now.

Im seeing a lot of Ralph Fiennes in this.

Anybody else?

Man, i really wanted this for my 80s collection but am still let down.

After all, all my other hot toys have sculpts that nail it, and at least for me, thats why i even started buying these.....because they didnt look like "dolls" (ie an off version of what reality was)

As such,...sideshow Indy still holds down the Indy spot in the detolf.

Until the TOD version anyway.

I have only just bought into this franchise. I love the figure. I think it needs some mods here and there.

Here's a quick pic!
qyzyzuty.jpg

Bri

I figure I would post these here too since this is basically a re-worked Hot Toys Indy. I agree that the figure needs some mods but a repaint and some swap outs goes a long way with this figure I feel. Here is what I posted in the other Custom Indy thread...

Here is my re-worked Hot Toys/SS Indy that I just completed. The jacket and pants were replaced with the Sideshow ones mainly because I never liked the Hot Toys jacket and the pants fit better and are baggier. I like that the SS jacket is darker in color. I do not have access to getting a hold of Kato's jacket or any other of Indy's clothing done by him, or anyone else like Sovereign Studios or what have you. So I figured it would be fun to try and make a great looking Indy with what I have. I re-worked and weathered the shirt and pants along with repainting the head sculpt. I also re-worked his shoulders a bit to broaden them slightly. I think for what it is, he looks a lot better at least for my taste...:)

13159093865_a7d7ccb93f_b.jpg

13159103165_0aa2b9877c_c.jpg

13159222913_eb25581998_b.jpg

13159222193_c7bd991c45_b.jpg

13159087385_3b45ea6002_b.jpg

13159376094_e13b0fca87_b.jpg

13159209113_6121cb9c49_c.jpg

13159378174_10f4a7811c_b.jpg

Back