HT DX05 - Indiana Jones - in-hand images

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got the Map Room environment on pre-order & cant wait. I was just planning to put the Map Room outfit on my Sideshow figure. I imagine it'll at least partially cover the mannequin-like head. Or I may just buy a loose HT Indy head from TA or off eBay and put it on a TT body. But I doubt I'll buy a second HT figure set. Hard to justify that.

I'll put mine on the Obama TT. :yess:

I've got the Map Room environment on pre-order & cant wait. I was just planning to put the Map Room outfit on my Sideshow figure. I imagine it'll at least partially cover the mannequin-like head. Or I may just buy a loose HT Indy head from TA or off eBay and put it on a TT body. But I doubt I'll buy a second HT figure set. Hard to justify that.

Agreed, 2 $250 figures would be pretty crazy... especially when you don't need much to have that 2nd figure.

I'd probably hit TA up early for a 2nd head; right now the Indy head (with hat and hair pieces) from HT is selling in the $80-$100 range :google

Got mine yesterday and it is AWESOME! By far the best INDY we have seen so far. I put it beside my Sideshow Indy last night and it's night and day. The added accessories are a really nice addition.

Got mine yesterday and it is AWESOME! By far the best INDY we have seen so far. I put it beside my Sideshow Indy last night and it's night and day. The added accessories are a really nice addition.

Congrats on your Indy I am glad you like it and that there doesn't seem to be any problems with it. :clap

I'm sure TA will break down a few figures so making a second won't be too awful. Since I caved I'll just be setting this up as Indy since I have a custom Map Room Indy already. Its no perfect but I love the SS Indy and don't personally feel its a bad figure overall and I'll be happy in December to have an x-mas present. He'll look good with my Indy figures.

Mine too!!!

Just sucks that I'll be in court until about 5:30 :impatient:

Oh man, that sucks. I'm trying to figure out a way to leave work early, but doesn't look like it's gonna happen. I called my wife to make sure she would be home to sign for it and she said she had to go out grocery shopping :panic: It took me about 15 min of pleading with her and promising to do the shopping for her after work that I realized that she did the shopping yesterday! She is an evil, evil woman. Now if I can just get home before it comes, so she doesn't hide it :gah:

I'm sure TA will break down a few figures so making a second won't be too awful. Since I caved I'll just be setting this up as Indy since I have a custom Map Room Indy already. Its no perfect but I love the SS Indy and don't personally feel its a bad figure overall and I'll be happy in December to have an x-mas present. He'll look good with my Indy figures.

Pretty sure TA was taking pre-orders for parts a long time ago...weren't they?

Thinking of putting together a map room Indy using my hatless SS head (the paint apps on that one demand to be covered up with a turban). I have all the gear, just need a body...any suggestions? Was thinking about the Pro 2.0 maybe.

Oh man, that sucks. I'm trying to figure out a way to leave work early, but doesn't look like it's gonna happen. I called my wife to make sure she would be home to sign for it and she said she had to go out grocery shopping :panic: It took me about 15 min of pleading with her and promising to do the shopping for her after work that I realized that she did the shopping yesterday! She is an evil, evil woman. Now if I can just get home before it comes, so she doesn't hide it :gah:

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Sounds like she enjoys torturing you.

Pretty sure TA was taking pre-orders for parts a long time ago...weren't they?

Thinking of putting together a map room Indy using my hatless SS head (the paint apps on that one demand to be covered up with a turban). I have all the gear, just need a body...any suggestions? Was thinking about the Pro 2.0 maybe.

Yes, but they'll break down some more as soon as they come in.

YES.... TA did preorders for loose parts some time ago... thats where I snagged all the gear I wanted... now wish I had grabbed about 4 pair of those boots though !! Wonder when they will start shipping :)

TA is, but they pre-sold out of almost all of the parts. Just some hands and a couple accessories are left.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Next time I'll have it delivered to my office! :hi5:

IndianaJones05.jpg
Indiana_Jones_in_Raiders_of_the_Lost_Ark.jpg

Not bad.... But there's no way I'm even thinking of doing that eye mod.

Back