HT DX05 - Indiana Jones - in-hand images

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got all the parts to do this, minus a body. Planning on using the unhatted Sideshow head...any suggestions on a good body that won't cost an arm and a leg?

The soldierstory body is pretty good as it has a sculpted neck and chest similar to the HT muscle body.. but not as buff... more realistic for Indy

The soldierstory body is pretty good as it has a sculpted neck and chest similar to the HT muscle body.. but not as buff... more realistic for Indy

Yep,
that's the one I used for my "customized" Indy!

DSC01996.jpg

DSC01997.jpg

Aaaaaaand...she hid it!

She got me good though, I'll post the video later...of to find Indy, or kill my wife.

he TTL isnt bad, and its inexpensive

Unfortunately their fixed neck body (3.0 I think) has a very skinny neck, gives Indy too much of a bobble head look.

I think this is best affordable body for Indy as its got a good looking fixed neck and is very well made.

I will be using the Ezio body from HT though since I had one available... I think its just a bit nicer than the Soldier Story, not by much but I like it a little better for Indy.

What was the HS going for at TA before they sold out?

I don't remember, definitely less than on eBay... maybe $35 or $40. They usually offer a bit lower of a price on pre-order parted out figures and then raise it a bit once things are in hand. Also it becomes pretty hard to get specific parts since a lot of people are watching TA for updates.

Back