HT DX05 - Indiana Jones - in-hand images

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got this guy and finally took some pics!

DSC_0322.jpg

DSC_0330.jpg

I made one minor mod (Mighty Marvel "No Prize" if you can figure it out ;) ), but otherwise he's completely stock DX. Actually a very cool figure overall.

indy now looks asian john cusack. at least thats what the sideshow sculpt looks like in comparison to the HT one.

Sideshow sculpt doesn't look as awkward and out of scale on this body in my opinion as it does on the pro, assuming you get a decent repaint, of course. Not trying to ram my opinion down anyone's throat, but figured some might be interested in seeing how this looks.

indy now looks asian john cusack. at least thats what the sideshow sculpt looks like in comparison to the HT one.

I really wanna know how you see any asain in there and WTF? John Cusack, the HT head looks so real, but not like Ford. This one is less realistic but looks like Ford. Now the WGP heads look exactly like Ford and realistic, that is assuming the printed product comes out like the digital one.

Givin' some love to the desert gear:
Untitled-4-1.jpg

Untitled-1-1.jpg

Untitled-6.jpg

Untitled-3-2.jpg

Untitled-5.jpg

sorry to be repetative, but I have to echo what's been said already:
However you did this, these are some Really, really BEAUTIFUL pics. I especially like the close-up of him kneeling.

Thanks for the compliments. I haven't modded the headdress in any way, just pushed it on and prodded and tucked it until I was happy. Just make sure you are using the 'hat' hairpiece, it won't go on properly with the normal hair.

That HT Indy with the SS sculpt looks pretty decent I think. Just some minor futzing here and there, and he's golden. Thats exactly what I plan on doing...if I ever actually get around to buying the HT one. Oh well. Nice work.

Ok thanks for the tips. Will do it asap :)

Where did you get the rope?

Thanks for the compliments. I haven't modded the headdress in any way, just pushed it on and prodded and tucked it until I was happy. Just make sure you are using the 'hat' hairpiece, it won't go on properly with the normal hair.

For the rope I recommend candle wick which can be found at any arts store such as Michaels. I've used that for years on different projects.

Comes with or without a wire insert, which can be handy for "posing" the rope.

Yep- why folks prefer the SS sculpt over the HT sculpt...well I don't see it...not even close. HT sculpt looks like a real human being's face (HF or not that is debated) but SS's sculpt looks like a..toy mannequin!

Back