HT DX05 - Indiana Jones - in-hand images

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is my crack at the Arab Indy. It uses the repainted SS sculpt done by someone from the board.

IMG_3870.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_3869.jpg
[/IMG]

I wouldn't say everyone's turbans look better YoNose!
But this one looks awesome:clap

The turban and the repainted face looks great but the eyes give him strange look. I think they are so clear, maybe boot25 repaint?

Here is my crack at the Arab Indy. It uses the repainted SS sculpt done by someone from the board.

IMG_3870.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_3869.jpg
[/IMG]

Guyver,i don't see the difference.Did you paint the hairs in or did you sculpt the arm hairs?How come your chest looks dark on your figure?

I'd like to be wrong but I think they might be done with Indy.
This was a sub-license from Sideshow and their stated plan in the Star Wars line of doing only one character per year with that doesn't give me hope of seeing multiple Indy's.

And they have so much stuff to get through (3 upcoming DX's we know about and more in the pipeline I guess not announced yet) and so many licenses announced that I don't when they would have time.

I'd like to be wrong but I think they might be done with Indy.
This was a sub-license from Sideshow and their stated plan in the Star Wars line of doing only one character per year with that doesn't give me hope of seeing multiple Indy's.

And they have so much stuff to get through (3 upcoming DX's we know about and more in the pipeline I guess not announced yet) and so many licenses announced that I don't when they would have time.

Well maybe, but If it sells well, which surprisingly, despite being a poor final product, but not surprisingly because it's Indy, it seems to have, I would expect there to be more.

Sideshow profits from this too, as well as lucasfilms. That's why the price is so high everyone needs their cut.

There's a reason why all the threads on this forums that have over 500 pages you see a ton of product from their lines.Look at all the iron mans, Batmans, Predators etc. SO sick of seeing all of them yet I'm guilty of buying many of them too... they make lots of em' because they bring in the chedda.

For Indy, this sub-par figure has blended two threads, the Hot Toys Indy thread and the general customizations thread into the same damn thing. So TWO threads running about the same figure. Needless to say people are into the figure which could mean more, I hope so I hope they do a better job with it next time.

First view of the comparison of the two heads that I have received, taken with the same light and angle.

Head 1:
6353225547_117fd5c4c8_z.jpg

Head 2:
6353226637_cdba5f0948_z.jpg

Gif:
2pz03ed.gif

:wave

Paint and a little warp variance IMO.
I actually think number 1 looks better.

Not debating that there are differences in the heads, I have had a couple myself. But it's manufacturing variance not actual improvement.
Thanks for posting it though. Now we may not kill you.
:)

Back