HT DX05 - Indiana Jones - in-hand images

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I keep looking but haven't seen it... Does anyone know if the Map Room outfit will fit on a Sideshow Indy or perhaps a Medicom Indy?

I did.

Yes, someone did put the Robe and Turban on a SS Indy and there are photos. No I don't know which page, lol. But he did say he had to remove some stitches inside of the Turban to fit the SS Head. But it did look good.

It fits without removing stitches (not perfect but good enough).

Received mine yesterday... And immediately disassembled!
Terrible figure IM0, requiring large investments to make it looks like a real HI-END collectible.

Gonna sell arabic set. PM me if you're interested :wave

Received mine yesterday... And immediately disassembled!
Terrible figure IM0, requiring large investments to make it looks like a real HI-END collectible.

Gonna sell arabic set. PM me if you're interested :wave

Says the guy with pictures of the headsculpt in his signature. :rotfl:lol

Says the guy with pictures of the headsculpt in his signature.
-bip-bip-bip-bip-...

sarcasm.gif

:lol:yess:

I keep looking but haven't seen it... Does anyone know if the Map Room outfit will fit on a Sideshow Indy or perhaps a Medicom Indy?

Yes, someone did put the Robe and Turban on a SS Indy and there are photos. No I don't know which page, lol. But he did say he had to remove some stitches inside of the Turban to fit the SS Head. But it did look good.

I did as well and I had to undo some of the stitching in order to get the turban to fit the Sideshow melon. Otherwise, at least for me, the head would not fit in at all, not even a little bit.

IMG_6646.JPG

IMG_6645.JPG

I did as well and I had to undo some of the stitching in order to get the turban to fit the Sideshow melon. Otherwise, at least for me, the head would not fit in at all, not even a little bit.

IMG_6646.JPG

IMG_6645.JPG

Looks excellent and thats what I intend to do as well. How much did you have to snip away?

I've only bothered to get the turban and robe and the staff of Ra as I'm still not that keen on the rest of the figure really and this will do for me. :)

Looks excellent and thats what I intend to do as well. How much did you have to snip away?

I've only bothered to get the turban and robe and the staff of Ra as I'm still not that keen on the rest of the figure really and this will do for me. :)

Thanks, sueworld. You don't have to snip much, but it is a bit of a pain because you'll have to dig a little to find the seam on the back inside of the turban. It runs upward. But that stitch is tied in to other stitchings of the turban, so be careful about how much you undo. I only clipped one or two stitches with a seam ripper, and it allowed for enough give without having to undo the entire seam or stitching.

C'mon I know the SSC looks good with the Turbin, but where's the love for the HT's version. I have to admit with the right revision as I and so many others have tackled, you can really bring out the inner Ford! :yess:
Am I the only one not seeing this in the HT sculpt. :thud:

IMG_1068.jpg

IMG_1065.jpg

IMG_1063.jpg

IMG_1078.jpg

IMG_1062.jpg

Surprised no one tried this look, so I went for it
IMG_1080.jpg

IMG_1066.jpg

And there's still this look
IMG_1057.jpg

Here is my crack at the Arab Indy. It uses the repainted SS sculpt done by someone from the board.

IMG_3870.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_3869.jpg
[/IMG]

There's something up with those eyes, but when I looked at these pics quickly, I thought it was a screen capture of Indy... something about the overall that looks really good at a quick glance.

I agree. I thought that was a terrific repaint, then I noticed the incorrect blue eyes. But somehow it looks cool.

Nicely wrapped turban too.

Back