HT do's and don't petition

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just out of curiosity, has anyone here actually bought the whole catalogue of HT Iron Man?

I think I might be one. I do like the Iron Man figures that Hot Toys makes. Let's see what the tally is:

Mark I - Purchased and sold as soon as Mark I 2.0 had credible rumors going around
Mark I 2.0 - Currently in my collection
Mark II - Purchased and sold as soon as Mark II Armor Unleashed credible rumors started
Mark II Armor Unleashed - Currently in My Collection
Mark III - Accidentaly bought two of them. Sold them off after I got Mark III BD version
SDCC Mark III - Purchased (of ebay) and sold off as I didn't want it anymore
Mark III BD - Currently in my collection
Mark IV - Currently in my collection
SDCC Mark IV - Purchased and sold off as I didn't want it anymore
Mark V - Currently in my collection
Mark VI - Currently in my collection
Mark VII - Currently in my collection
Mark VII BD - Currently in my collection
IM 3 Midas - Currently in my collection
Hall of Armor (7 of them) - Currently in my collection
Tony Stark Suit - The suit that was made to go with Mark III headsculpt plus a true type body to put it on
IM 3 Tony Stark - Currently in my collection
IM 3 Tony Stark The Mechanic - Currently in my collection
Black Widow (IM 2) - Purchased but sold off when Avengers version was announced/rumored
Whiplash - Currently in my collection
War Machine - Currently in my collection
War Machine MILK version - Currently in my collection
Suit up Gantry (w/o Mark IV) - Currently in my collection
Iron Monger - Currently in my collection
IM 3 Mandarin - Purchased but not physically in my collection

On Pre-Order:
IM3 XLII Die Cast
Iron Patriot
War Machine 2.0
Red Snapper PPS
IM3 Heartbreaker
IM3 Silver Centurion
IM3 Igor
IM3 Star Boost

I'm sure there's some I'm forgetting but you get the jist. some of them are not displayed but in storage as I have no more space to display them. :slap

Just out of curiosity, has anyone here actually bought the whole catalogue of HT Iron Man?

Ah ha, a clever ruse to smoke out the culprits responsible for HT's IM binge, I like it.

-1 rep point for Checkmate :lecture

-2 rep points for Checkmate :lecture

:lol

What can I say. I like Iron Man and I have a lot of disposable income (this might change as my 4 month old baby needs a nanny so my wife doesn't go nuts).

But just to get into your good graces I have also purchased the majority of stuff Hot Toys produces. A quick rundown of what I have collected

Superman - Superman, Superman Returns, Man of Steel
Batman - Batman Begins , TDK, TDKR, Batman (89) (would also buy Batman Arkham Asylum stuff when released). Vehicles as well
Hellboy
Alien
Predator
Indiana Jones
GI Joe
Bruce Lee
Godfather
Star Wars
Terminator - T1 -T4
Anything Marvel
Avengers
Misc - Like Clash of the Titans and 300

Of course the 1/4 stuff as well (which are my two favorite pieces right now)

:lol

What can I say. I like Iron Man and I have a lot of disposable income (this might change as my 4 month old baby needs a nanny so my wife doesn't go nuts).

But just to get into your good graces I have also purchased the majority of stuff Hot Toys produces. A quick rundown of what I have collected

Disposable income... pre-2 school-age kids I remember what that was like :lol

Do you work a lot of hours Checkmate? Do you get much family time with the wife and bub?

Disposable income... pre-2 school-age kids I remember what that was like :lol

Do you work a lot of hours Checkmate? Do you get much family time with the wife and bub?

I'm lucky enough to have a great job where 40 - 60 hours is all I need to give but when I have a proposal or need to get something to the federal government, those hours can be more. Government contracting has its advantages and disadvantages just like any other job.

I would say lately I'm getting too much family time. I have no time for myself or hobbies anymore. A lot of my figures are sitting in their boxes in storage because I'm so busy with the wife and kid. I double time it at work sometimes so I can get home early when they are not there and setup my figures. Haven't had a chance to futz with my 1/4 TDKR Batman. He's just on display but not perfectly posed or accessorized. I know, I know, first world problems. :wink1:

They're only young once, you gotta enjoy them at that age :)

Most of my collection is in my office at work. I got told I was moving office at the end of last year because our building is being renovated - all the work was to be done by February but they haven't even started and now it looks like the move will happen mid-year. So all my stuff is packed up in boxes :gah:

Back