HT doing Marvel movies...yeah we know...but COMIC line too?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Medicom did a pretty good job with some of their Marvel comic 12" figures, especially the Spider-Man range.

The Medi-line was decent at the beginning but IMO eventually fizzled out. Black, red / blue Spidey along with Wolverine are some of my favorite figures. That said, I am "iffy" with a HT comic line.

I agree with a lot of the points. I would expect more from a HT comic figure starting at $150+ than what I received with the Medi-line starting at $99+ to justify a purchase. I am uncertain what HT could bring to the table with a comic line that would be much different than Medi's to warrant a higher price tag and purchase. It would be interesting to see tho :D

That would be great, but with the expense my wife might be like this:

kermitcrazy.gif

But I'd be like this:

av-kermit.gif

:D

Yay. Hot Toys, once more you've forced me to sell another major organ. They should make a comiqutte and figure, taking the impression of the sideshow legendary carnage bust and crafting it into 1\6 scale form. Add some bendy or removable tendrils, alter Klettus (I spelt that name wrong) head, at post transformation. A nice, bloody base and swappable arms (blades, axes, ect.)

Back