HT Chopper Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

namnori47

Super Freak
Reaction score
What is a fair price nowadays and how would you rate him with the other AVP Preds.

I think he stands out with the skulls on his back, makes him tougher looking.

Dunno, Nam.

But are you selling him?? I'd be interested :).
No joke, judging by what I've seen these seem to be the average ballparks:

New in box -- $475-500
Used or loose -- $400

He's a few bucks less than Scar (Celtic being the priciest), and I saw a loose incomplete one go on feeBay for $300 a few months back. I guess he'd be the second-cheapest AVP Pred, with Elder the absolute lowest price. Those two definitely deserve some love, but people seem to go for the original releases more.

Sorry, I'm new to here was just putting a thread out there, it can be closed, but i dont know how to do that, i was just curios what people thought of Chopper thats all.

lol, I highly doubt that's true... But hey, that just means the thread does the trick of making those guys look awesome. And it's not me; that thread hasn't gotten much action in a while. Plus the only AVP figures on feeBay recently were mint. Those are always wallet-killers.

That was my first HT pred. Cool figure. The skulls do add a bit of flair to it but I was always bothered by the fact that his bio is completely the wrong color. The armor is also a PAIN but all in all it's a sweet figure.

lol, I highly doubt that's true... But hey, that just means the thread does the trick of making those guys look awesome. And it's not me; that thread hasn't gotten much action in a while. Plus the only AVP figures on feeBay recently were mint. Those are always wallet-killers.

Somebody started a thread asking if $550 for a mint/unopened P2 Elder was good price. We all tell him its an okay price, but nothing special. The following week, the p2 Elder sells used/displayed for $745, aside from unknown factors, this can't be a coincidence.
Stay quiet and let the Predator hype die down a little:wink1:

*reads Balsquat's response*

HEY EVERYBODY, THE AVP PREDS KICK SO MUCH ASS :rock :rock :rock!

These things rise and fall. Back in April when I got my Celtic, a used disassembled (which IMO is not a catch) back-in-the-box Celtic went for $899 + shipping. And $899 was the starting bid. Things just happen. You never know, whether they get cheaper or more expensive. It's pretty unpredictable, and it really depends on random buyers getting impulses at certain times. I was looking at the completed listings and one of those $800 Best Offer pages for an MIB Chopper Predator went for $500 or so. Just keep your eyes peeled and anything could happen. Me, I'm taking solace in the fact that we're getting at least three new Preds this year ;).

That was my first HT pred. Cool figure. The skulls do add a bit of flair to it but I was always bothered by the fact that his bio is completely the wrong color. The armor is also a PAIN but all in all it's a sweet figure.

Chopper was my first Pred too, I was so nervous assembling him, it was nerve-racking.

he was my first pred too, I would like to see more accessories like the 2 skulls attached on the back on other customs, maybe when these new preds come out someone could customize some pred skulls on some poles like from the machiko stand and attach on a new pred either on the back like chopper! New preds & armor means more customize possibillites!

This is THE pred that I want, unfortunately I will never get him because I am unwilling to pay 400+ for a 1/6 figure

Back