Ht bigchap or Neca 18"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dano669

Super Freak
Reaction score
What would you guys buy the ht bigchap alien or the Neca 18" alien.
Thought I'd get the opinion oft fellow freaks before I part with any cash.

Big Chap, but if you had the option, the Medicom is an excellent high-end choice...

...and this thread will not end well, FYI.

I have both and my vote goes to the neca alien...

The more I look my HT big chap, the more awful looks to me.

The neca one is GREAT and BIG for the price.:clap

If the medicom was bigger I'd go for him in a second.
So far it's a resounding bigchap.
Just wanted an opinion before I part with 250 bucks.

I think the HT Big Chap is great, I bought it without any high expectations but once I recived it & got it posed, he turned out so much better than what i thought, I'd never sell him. I can't comment on the Neca version because I've never seen it in person but at the end of the day it all depends on you & your preference.

Definitely NECA's. The only people who would prefer HT's are the ones that just collect 1:6.
The NECA Alien stands out more because of the size and accuracy.
You can pick up the huge, accurate NECA version for $45 +, or get the smaller, inaccurate HT version (with the rubber body.. Yikes) for $150 +....
I like my HT Big Chap (even though he has a broken foot and both hands..), but NECA's is far more impresive.

This is the only time i'll say this, but the Hot Toys figure is the worst excuse for an Alien ever made by any company. Except Medicom's first attempt back in the 90's. But it's still beyond retarded looking.

Both! Just be sure to get a good price on the chap. Watch out for the delicate wrists as well.

i don't understand why you can't just get both if you can't decide which you want.

Still think Medicom is the best choice. Articulation-wise, it's not so great, but accuracy-wise, it's amazing. Plus it's like in-between the price ranges of the NECA and the HT (depending on where you buy), so go for it!

BTW, this thread is already derailed :lol :). Told ya.

Back