HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

I didn't get any email. :( Damn it SS!

Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

Here is my story,

I logged on and their servers crapped out at 9:55 am PST!!!

I tried calling at 10:00 AM PST and kept trying due to busy lines or no answer due to overload finally got through at 10:19 PST and finally placed a PPO for one :yess:

MY fourth one (Hind sight I am happy I paid 299$ and got three )

Before this circus and enjoyed making the youtube video

Their SSC ability to handle PPO on heavy traffic days in weak at best

how the *&$( did you get 3 before hand

GOT ONE WITH MY BOSSS SITTING RIGHT NEXT TO ME!!! IE9 ftw - google chrome and firefox refused to load the page!

Got mine 12 minutes into it going live. Dumb part is, i got through using my iphone 3G connection over a T-3 connection. Go figure. (first time AT&T came through). DOnt ever want to go through that again, priority ordering is really nerve wracking.

those sideshow reps are really nice btw

got one too! :yess:

Still up! Is that weird! Then what was all this panic about? Anyways, good for people who did not get 'freaked out' like me :)

Just went to user account Order Management on SS and confirmed that my order is in. So folks with the "T" email, error or not, you are probably fine. Like many said, HT made a lot probably. Also, like 20 pages back, someone had asked a SS rep and he said that they had "alot".

Don't you guys get it? This is a brilliant marketing ploy. It was the same thing with guardian and I bet they make even more of these. I already have the DX02 and might have thought twice about this but because of all the hype and got to get it in the first minute or pay $600 (for a few days anyway) later I fell prey to it too. They probably moved up the preorder to gauge demand while simultaneously screwing the scalpers that thought they had this down pat. Buying 100 of these and then not being able to sell will probably blow that scalper up and deter others. Since they are not shipping for another few months I bet everyone that wants one winds up getting one even if they appear to be on the wait list.

Oh and I got one! Yes!

This was absolutely crazy. I got mine and congrats to those that got theirs!!!!! But there has to be a better way to get this done other than watching the screen freeze and then refresh, freeze, then refreash. But at least I was able to get one!!!! Kind surpirsed it's not sold out yet!!! Wait...by the time this post it might have!!!

I say it sells out before the Noon PST deadline...but after 2000 or more pices sold

Placed my order and the abs are starting to leak already. :monkey3:monkey3

before, i think people here will call you a scalper and throw chairs at you, now...I will give you a hug and just celebrate! it's finally over :hi5::1-1:

Funny..... coz I am pretty sure by now people know I am a major Batman fan. Why in hell would I sell this figure. Something I will NEVER do.

I am KEEPING it.

1. It's a BATMAN figure
2. Me and my wife are keeping this figure, coz it's BATMAN.
3. We get to display it one Bruce Wayne and one BATMAN.

What's everyone talking about...

Are you guys done making this site crash too?

I give up! Not worth getting angry over a toy. Congrats to those who got one. Still SSC system sucks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back