HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

getting one now

Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

Same thing for me, can't get onto the site at all! :D

Wonderful, got to the log-in then I was knocked out again

I see this but i can't order!

Picture1-1.png

M.

got one with firefox

IE wont even load right

Got one :)
Honestly, I think there will be loads available.

So, I clicked the place my order now, but I was brought to a blank page. . . not good.

EDIT: Kay, cool, I tried to order again and it gave me a pop-up saying I already got one. . . thanks for the reminder, SS

Last edited:

Got mine whew

Got one :)
Honestly, I think there will be loads available.

GOT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I called in and got it. No issues. No need to wait for the damn site to load

crap chrome and IE WONT LET ME IN !!!!

Got mine! :yess: Didn't look too promising at first...be patient folks, you'll get one!

Last edited:

cant load the page lol

what the **** does SS do this EVERY **** time. They already know their crap infrastructure cannot handle the volume so why execute the sale like this. bunch of **** morons.

I had to run home from work to order this and cant even access the site, just like when the ironman secret project was released.

Got it! Just received an email conformation starting with the letter T.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back