HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Batman Begins: Batman/ Bruce Wayne (2011 Toy Fairs Exclusive)

When explaining my new hobby to some of the guys at work, I show them the 2nd picture, zoomed in so all you see is Bale's face, and then tell them that isn't the actor and scroll to the last picture. Always gets a 'wow' reaction.:lol

Such a relaxing job! Discuss and surf figure info in working hour! Still need additional headcount?

Too big? too bad. Like IT:lol
Well, actually, your signature's size violates board rules (where signature images have to be 500 by 150 pixels max, and yours is 600 by 280. Please re-size it or remove it, if you please. Thanks.

AKA Lose IT :lol

Nevermind. Answered my own question. I think. I found maybe two helpful posts in the last 5 pages. The rest of the posts were rude condescending remarks made at people with post counts indicating they don't spend hours on here everyday to know what all of the responses here have said.

Forgive and forget them. They have nothing to do but sitting in front of computer with ss forum opening 24-hrs a day.

Time for school, close the computer and get your butt on th school bus

Yeah, at 1:00 am. :cuckoo:

Wow do people take stuff too literally.

Can't wait for Kara's "Lose it!" :lol

Well, actually, your signature's size violates board rules (where signature images have to be 500 by 150 pixels max, and yours is 600 by 280. Please re-size it or remove it, if you please. Thanks.

It's like MAGIC! :lol

Yeah, at 1:00 am. :cuckoo:

Wow do people take stuff too literally.

Lazy newbs need excuses to be lazy because looking back 3 pages means having to actually read and be accountable for their posting. Guess all that time playing limp biscuit together has really bonded them. :huh

No, they have a point. This is a hobby dominated by people without jobs.

Just admit it: you don't work. :dunno

No, they have a point. This is a hobby dominated by people without jobs.

Just admit it: you don't work. :dunno

Hells no! Otherwise I wouldn't have 25 hours a day to make posts, and they're only toys. They're not that much. And besides, ACCESS covers 'em :D

I figure if I stop filling out my unemployment claims, I'll have enough extra time to be on here 26 hours a day.

It's cool with me. I got to replace it with the character I beat the life out of everyone with on Super Street Fighter 4. :hi5:

u mean. u hurt my feelings :monkey2 :lol

I'm so excited by this figure! The Bruce Wayne HS looks more real than any I've ever seen, I actually thought it was a still of Bale. Anyway I always wanted to get my grubby hands on an OC Bats, and nows the chance, only question is how much this bad boy is going to cost

From insider sources it seems it's a re-use of the OC suit.
Do you think its possible?

Seriously where is the link to order it?
I heard it a secret for now, very hush hush but it's there on the internets, all of them!

Absolutely not. No way would HT pass up the opportunity to waste money tooling brand new identical molds.

This is the secret link you're looking for:

https://www.secretbatmanbeginslinkthatnobodyknowsabout.com

No. I don't think it's possible at all.

Even though the suit looks exactly the same. Nope, still not possible at all. It's so obviously not possible. I mean really. I don't even know why you asked. It's a ridiculous question because of how impossible it is. Honestly.

Exactly what i tought!
It will be completly new.
The new paint ap on the old OC headsculpt is really awesome.
Too bad for the non accurate left glove.

I'm happy i preordered 3 for 215.99$ a piece!
Phew i tought i was gonna miss this train.

That's great buddy, just make sure you're on the right train now.

57147228-derelict-train-carriage.jpg

I figure if I stop filling out my unemployment claims, I'll have enough extra time to be on here 26 hours a day.

Only 26hrs? Psh. Newb. Start your own company so you can be on here an infinite amount of time. :wink1:

That's great buddy, just make sure you're on the right train now.

57147228-derelict-train-carriage.jpg

I dunno. Ghost Train actually sounds kinda cool. :lol

Two questions,
1: who/what booth will be selling this at sdcc?
2: how much will it cost?

I gave my buddy $230 so hopefully its covered

Your buddy is gonna give that $230 to a Cosplay Powergirl for a hand job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back