HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Batman Begins: Batman/ Bruce Wayne (2011 Toy Fairs Exclusive)

Wow that's how much I paid for my OC batman for

I think if you have OC batman it's cool enough......no need to pay rocket price to scalper since the custom is the same....Concerning the new head, i think toy collectors can wait for batman 3.....

Yeah but concerning batman, it's a must have for me regardless.

I'm really hoping to not be sleeping when sideshow put it in PO to I have the chance to get one!

i fell asleep on the GUARDIAN PREDATOR and haven't forgiven myself since ... for this, i'm setting my damn alarm and be up if i have to, hours before to make sure i get this one!

That's a crazy line....... I c they have all three exclusives ready to go there I hope it's the same at Sdcc

yeah I'm assuming we'll see some inhand pics soon

All lined up to sell it to people at $500-800 a pop...

wow-so HK HT vip members are onto this already!!

Should see some inhand pics tomorrow or today i guess?

fkn kick ass HS on Bale..the likeness is pure awesome.
HT just keep outdoing themselves...Superman,Cap,IM,Preds,Joker...who is next?

wow-so HK HT vip members are onto this already!!

Should see some inhand pics tomorrow or today i guess?

fkn kick ass HS on Bale..the likeness is pure awesome.
HT just keep outdoing themselves...Superman,Cap,IM,Preds,Joker...who is next?

nah, that was just the preorder line.

Re: Batman Begins: Batman/ Bruce Wayne (2011 Toy Fairs Exclusive).

Holy crap. That is freaking unbelievable.

267956_10150228139347344_58690437343_7555651_4285064_n.jpg
[/QUOTE]

this sculpt is hands down the best,most lifelike 1/6 recreation of christian bale ever,and doubt if it could be better,damn why they had to make this excl when so many fans would like him is well dumb really,i mean flippers are the only ones who benefit from exclusives,real fans tend to miss out for no fault of their own,and we all know what it feels like trying to order and then seeing SOLD OUT!!yeah because 50% were grabbed by collectors,the rest up on ebay:gah:go figure?no pun intended:rotfl ps.but i will try,and the pred guy:monkey4

It's a fine sculpt, but I think it is the paint that makes it. That is some flawless paint work.

$239.99 - $259.99 is my guess and only available through SSC.

I'm really hoping this goes in the $200-300 range

WTF is wrong with you guys? $239.99 - $300? No way. You really want to spend that much? It seems like everyone's hoping for an outrageous price thinking that's some kind of bargain price. There's being realistic and then there's being outrageous, but $230-$300 is crazy. If this is considerably more than the secret project grey Iron Man or Reeve Superman as far as MSRP goes, there's something wrong.

How about $170 - $214.99 tops. Least we forget shipping.

It's a fine sculpt, but I think it is the paint that makes it. That is some flawless paint work.

Yeah,the blemishes and all is killer. The sculpt is great but the paint makes it.

Sculpt is good but agree that its the paintwork that sets this apart - keen to see what the factory paint looks like

WTF is wrong with you guys? $239.99 - $300? No way. You really want to spend that much? It seems like everyone's hoping for an outrageous price thinking that's some kind of bargain price. There's being realistic and then there's being outrageous, but $230-$300 is crazy. If this is considerably more than the secret project grey Iron Man or Reeve Superman as far as MSRP goes, there's something wrong.

How about $170 - $214.99 tops. Least we forget shipping.

Now that we know its $170ish at Toy Hunters, i'm expecting the higher end of your range - around $210-220.

i would have a hard time paying more than 220.00

The reason why Hot Toys' last 10 human figures have such phenomenal paint apps is because they cast the heads in almost the same color as its going to be painted .

If you look at the T2 T-800's paint you will see what i'm talking about and also the Bodies rubber upper body , its almost like they put little fibers or grains in the cast . It gives it a real type skin texture. :panic:

Like everyone has stated , this CB Sculpts paint apps is top of the line , i noticed their new paint technique on The New Goblins Harry Osborns Heads Paint aps , Freaking jawdrapping :eek

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back