HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Batman Begins: Batman/ Bruce Wayne (2011 Toy Fairs Exclusive)

Ebay prices are hmmmm.....interesting on these already !! if the IM exclusive is anything to go by then these are guna be about £400 ($650-700) at least. Good job its bonus month !!!!!!

Well even before the DX, that's always been the down side to these Batman figures, the rubber suits. I haven't had problems with mine (I own a Takara, 1 TDK OC and 2 DX TDK) but I still worry.

Ever since I got the original Takara I've been wary of them. Rubber is baaaad news with today's products. The materials they use, even if it's the best as far as today's standards go, isn't what it was years ago. This includes plastics.

Wow, a must have since I missed the first version. But I hope it's not so limited that it is really going to be $500 + for a new HT figure on the after market. It looks great and I hope HT makes enough for the demand which is obliviously there on this one .

HT sees old product going for 800 USD on ebay, it was only a matter of time before they realized they could be pocketing that money instead.

Perhaps we'll be seeing "Prison Joker" before long.

If they really want to re-release a fig surly we should have a new T-800 endo........ Or at least a new complete battle damaged version..???

ONE QUESTION_...HOW do I get my order in for THIS?? Brought tears of joy to me...that happy!!!!!!!!

....But I hope it's not so limited that it is really going to be $500 + for a new HT figure on the after market. ....

I think HT has been and continues to test the ceiling on what collectors will pay. Until they release something and it doesn't sell they will play with high end pricing.

Man it sounds like some people would do anything for this figure. Hubba, hubba.

HT has literally hit GOLD with this. I'm ready to pay...LOL They are better than the old hold ups in the West!

Just out of interest with all the hype for the new release and many batman freaks tunning in, Is there any news on the 89 Keaton version?

Wow, a must have since I missed the first version. But I hope it's not so limited that it is really going to be $500 + for a new HT figure on the after market. It looks great and I hope HT makes enough for the demand which is obliviously there on this one .

Yeah if HTs was smart they would make a lot of these. Its a guaranteed seller. Maybe we'll all get lucky and they'll make too many. :pray:

Great news !!!! ha ha I have the all Hot Toys Batman collection so it's a must have for me...

The good news is they should make alot for all those Toy fairs plus good supply of extras...cross your fingers!!!

Notice Tokyo Toy Fair LATE in the year- so they should have plenty set aside or continued production? Hopefully!

For the people that are pissed that HT rereleased the OC suit,.wait till the TDKR when they rerelease a better TDK suit for cheaper than the DX version is going for now. I guarantee it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back