HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Batman Begins: Batman/ Bruce Wayne (2011 Toy Fairs Exclusive)

I wish they would have improved the cowl, I'm comparing the pics to my OC and it's the same aside from the interchangeable mouthpieces.

So aside from the removable faces, BW sculpt, and harness, it's the same as the OC bats. I'm definitely still gonna try to pick one of these up, cause much like the secret Gray iron man, I plan to sell them for one million dollars ha ha ha (puts the finger next to mouth and does the dr evil laugh)

I missed the OC and DX02. I think I will almost certain miss this as well, as this will be definitely more expensive than the previous two.

I may need to return to my flipper ways for this one. Holy crap.

Just put on the Toy Hunters page on FB-
Picture7.png

/me smacks wookster for what he said about a year ago on Mediworld! I'm betting they read your comment and done it out of spite. :D

WANT WANT WANT WANT :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic:

Looks like lforigno is gonna need to buy more velvet cape material. :lol

/me smacks wookster for what he said about a year ago on Mediworld! I'm betting they read your comment and done it out of spite. :D

Huh wadidIsay?

that ht won't revisit the oc begins figure again and that the tdk oc begins is the 'final' begins figure.

Oh... well, if I said it, it would have been based on what info I was told at the time. But I don't remember how HT might have worded it. Maybe it was the last OC from TDK (I was hoping for a DX), where as this is the OC fro BB.

hrm this figure seems to be abit off, if you were to put him with that ninja mask, in the movie scene he wouldn't have had that batman logo on his chest yet...nonetheless this is totally sweet, but unfair that it's only accessible by attending the Toy Fairs..this could be a scalpers delight...what a slap to the face for the rest of the collectors who most probably won't get to even hold and pose with it..

I didn't buy the DX because if the long neck and didn't get into Hot Toys in time to get the second Batman Begins figure.
So I am flippen delighted by this. I finally will own a decent Batman collectable....if I can get one that is!

I had zero interest in this exclusive but now..........wow. I don't recall the original suit from TDK having this much flexibility.

I wish they would have improved the cowl, I'm comparing the pics to my OC and it's the same aside from the interchangeable mouthpieces.
yes the cowl, more than anything else, severely needs improving. looks too big for the body. body is also still stocky, and cape still looks awkward where it attaches to the body. if i were to get this, i'll display him sans the cape and with bale head. that's the best look imo.

oh my god, its amazing, anxiety is setting in that i may not be able to get one....

AHHHHH

Re: Batman Begins: Batman/ Bruce Wayne (2011 Toy Fairs Exclusive).

To all oc batman owners, SLAAPP!! :lol

i own the OC but still need this, will replace mine with one of these amazing cowl faces, and display a survival suit bruce. damn its good.

ht is out of control with the headsculpts looks fantastic.

yes the cowl, more than anything else, severely needs improving. looks too big for the body. body is also still stocky, and cape still looks awkward where it attaches to the body. if i were to get this, i'll display him sans the cape and with bale head. that's the best look imo.

:exactly:

I'll be displaying him with the first night gear and the Bale head... until I can get a movie accurate Begins Bale to replace it.

Probably will sell the head or sell my OC Costume head, don't need two

Going to be a _____ getting this off of eBay.

Any UKers ordered these kinds of HT exclusives before? Any sites likely to carry it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back