HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Batman Begins: Batman/ Bruce Wayne (2011 Toy Fairs Exclusive)

That'd be damn hard to capture in rubber. Maybe plastic? I'd be all for that too if the joints were hidden well enough.

yea I could see that suit being made in probably a more iron man-esque fashion, IF it were to get made

I wouldn't have. just having a first night out Bruce does nothing for me. B/c then i'd have to go through the trouble of getting a cape and a cowled head and paint to less than HT standards. plus add the fact that I'd have to find a way to add a bat symbol to the suit... I would just stick with mt DX Bats. But with this release, I'm selling the DX to get it...ironic maybe :lol

Don't forget, I have my modified Takara. I would buy Adams Takara specific OC head for the complete Batman and then buy this as a first-night-out Batman. That would have given me a decent complete Batman and a stelar screen accurate first-night-out Batman.

However, as I'm not a stickler for screen accuracy, I do prefer what they are actually releasing. I will use this as my complete Batman and will convert my Takara to first-night-out, using this head-sculpt.

And my Bruce Wayne head-sculpt from Adam will be on a suited figure. :)

All three Batman Begins BW's on one shelf! :rock

Want.

kgmartisbatmanbeginsbat.jpg

I'm quite surprised they never took off the batarang holder. Seems a bit cheesy for something so wowweeeee! I hope thats part of the "final product may be slightly different" but I've seen this before. Things that didn't need fixed were changed, and things that did need altered were left. Ah well.

I'm also quite surprised Hot Toys hasn't tried to take a different approach to cape material after nearly 3 years. I know custom capes are there but still I'd just love to see them try to do what custom projects are for mainstream.

I'm quite surprised they never took off the batarang holder. Seems a bit cheesy for something so wowweeeee! I hope thats part of the "final product may be slightly different" but I've seen this before. Things that didn't need fixed were changed, and things that did need altered were left. Ah well.

I'm also quite surprised Hot Toys hasn't tried to take a different approach to cape material after nearly 3 years. I know custom capes are there but still I'd just love to see them try to do what custom projects are for mainstream.

:goodpost:
That batarang holster still bothers me on my OC Bats. I even got a DX belt to change it out, but the color is too dark for my taste and I haven't bothered to repaint it yet.

I actually like the batarang holder. It's a very Batman thing to have there at the waist.

Yeah...it kind of pulls one of these.

balance-beam-somersault-tur.gif

In terms of accuracy.

Yeah except it's not there on the real belt

I know that. You're not the only one who has analyzed the bat suits :pfft:

I was just saying I like it there and I hope they keep it that way. It's one of things I really liked about my Takara Bats. I love being able to use most of the accessories at one time if possible and still look good and I think the batarang clip with batarangs attached looks really good on the figure

<< Not a fan of Randy Savage.
Not surprising. The Sarge never was a top-level contender like Savage. In fact, he only won the championship because of Savage's interference.

Sour grapes. The Macho Man had to deal with lots of that over the years. . .ooooh, yeeaaaah he did.

I know that. You're not the only one who has analyzed the bat suits :pfft:

I was just saying I like it there and I hope they keep it that way. It's one of things I really liked about my Takara Bats. I love being able to use most of the accessories at one time if possible and still look good and I think the batarang clip with batarangs attached looks really good on the figure

:nana:

Hahaha.. relax man, you like it, you'll have it :monkey1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back