HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

:lol Nice.

Big thanks to you for posting this:

Screenshot2011-08-12at115001AM.png

Did a screen grab as soon as I saw it.

I referred to that last sentence and a half several times while staring at this page:

Screenshot2011-08-12at120400PM.png

:)

Yeah today actually wasn't bad compared to the early days of PPO's, but the order loading has always been the slowest. Sometimes you'd never even get a confirmation with your T number via the site or email. You'd have to wait until the PPO was done and you could access your account on the site to see if your order went through or not. It was a crap shoot on whether or not your order went through with a T number or a W number.

Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

Ordered!! Yes!

Bloody hell! Took 15 minutes to get the sodding page to load and then a further 5 minutes once clicked to place the order. I really hate my internet service providor...

Secured one though :D :rock

Got him about 20 minutes ago... Took awhile for me to dry all my tears of joy...

I used my sisters and my account and was able to order two of these. I'm glad that's over. Bring on the Predator!

IPhone is the best!!! Ordered !!!

It appears that I was able to get in and get mine. I am still not 100% sure. I got to the Place Order screen and hit the button there and the thing just spun and then seemed to freeze.

I figured I was SOL so I started over. Got to the same screen and hit the button and got a pop up saying this item was limited to one per customer and I had one on order already.

So I feel a little better, will feel a lot better once I get some sort of confirmation email.

I got one too! Was worried since I was using my phone. Wasn't expecting that price but oh well. Better than what the OC bats was had been going for

Awesome. My credit card info isn't current. Screwed over on a technicality. Really awesome that they won't let you change your info during this pre-order.

Wow that email confirmation came with the quickness :yess:

See y'all for Round 2 for the Predator PPO :wave

I just placed an order on my iPhone. What was so hard about that? Lol

Oh yeah,got in there!!

Ah, reminds of the good ole Star Wars preorder days.

Anyway, got my 4 orders in. :yess:

It's crazy how popular this announcement is,the site is slow and 500 people in the DC section alone.

GOT HIM! Email was there 2 minutes later!! YESSSSSSSSSS
Good luck to the rest of you, keep trying! I will be interested to see how long this lasts.

I guess as long as we get the #TB order number, we're good! It was sweet that I had some SS Points to knock off the shipping cost & extra! :)

Ordered! I totally forgot about this. Somehow got one, I have been away from these boards for a while. When are these supposed to ship??

got through the ordering screen, but got no conf. the screen went white, dont know if i got one or not. For some reason i doubt it !!

got 2 of them as well,had 2 web browsers open.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back