HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

Got one as well. :yess: I also had to switch over to IE...firefox was getting me nowhere.

Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

Hit place my order now and hung up for 3+ mins already. WTF? Now blank page.....

Check your email.

what the **** does SS do this EVERY **** time. They already know their crap infrastructure cannot handle the volume so why execute the sale like this. bunch of **** morons.

I had to run home from work to order this and cant even access the site, just like when the ironman secret project was released.

They streamline the site to try and make it as efficient as possible and make the loads on the servers as small as possible. What would you prefer? A random, unknown time like some companies do? Then you probably would miss it for sure. As for their infrastructure, it is designed to handle the normal everyday loads they have and it does it very well. Companies don't have money to just throw at new servers and networking; trust me, my company depends on its servers for production, yet getting a budget requires showing a return on investment, and a few PPO days a year doesn't justify faster servers.

Finally got one. It took about 10 minutes after I clicked the order button of staring at a white screen before the TB order number came back.

Ordered 20. owned.

Got mine from my iPhone on a scissor lift at a construction site. Thank you AT&T and technology.

Got one! Not going to lie...was a little nervous...

didnt get no confirmation but it wouldnt let me order another so i guess i got one not sure yet .

24zi076.gif

:lol Nice.

Big thanks to you for posting this:

Screenshot2011-08-12at115001AM.png

Did a screen grab as soon as I saw it.

I referred to that last sentence and a half several times while staring at this page:

Screenshot2011-08-12at120400PM.png

:)

Got one. Mwahahahahahahaha!

Retarded this year. Though I did not get the figure until 4 minutes later. The guardian predator was on waitlist at 3 minutes.

Still got one!!! Hooray!

I have no idea if i got one, pushed order at 2 different times and didn't get a response, just a crash..8'/

Got my order in. It took 8 mins of waiting flr the next pages to load.

Thank god for my ipda, my computer kept getting a "connection reset" message.

Finally got one. It took about 10 minutes after I clicked the order button of staring at a white screen before the TB order number came back.

Yeah going through that now than got a "connection reset" message :lol

hate to be that guy but....... :lol :rock :rock :rock :rock

BatmanOrdera.jpg

Last edited:

Anyone try to get both the Flexpay and reg figure? I was too scared :)

Streamlined got it...tried to log in 10 mins before the hour but was stuck loading the page. Just got in now at 1:16 eastern time and placed my order lol. GOT ITTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Retarded this year. Though I did not get the figure until 4 minutes later. The guardian predator was on waitlist at 3 minutes.

Still got one!!! Hooray!

I got one! :yess:

Good luck to everyone who is still trying to get an order in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back