HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS in AUGUST

Patience is not a virtue around here is it?!

Hey SnakeDoctor, can you please tell me what that illustration in your signature is from? Video game artbook? Tis flippen cool looking whatever it is! :)

Patience is not a virtue around here is it?!

Hey SnakeDoctor, can you please tell me what that illustration in your signature is from? Video game artbook? Tis flippen cool looking whatever it is! :)

:lol hey, I'm still getting it.

267329_192032980858700_138228759572456_548674_7568352_n.jpg

267389_192033007525364_138228759572456_548675_3295449_n.jpg

I found a pretty good picture of the harness worn in the movie. The harness that comes with this figure is pretty accurate, but the takara one is better, but w/e i still like it.

8e20138c.jpg

Yep, the HT body is definitely oversized. I might put the wayne head on the takara bats instead.

The arms will be corrected in their HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex Version 2.0 release come SDCC 2012.

The arms will be corrected in their HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex Version 2.0 release come SDCC 2012.

but you'll have to combine it with movie accurate harness and suit without the bat logo in the Batman/Wayne TF Ex Version 2.1 release come SDCC 2013 in order to have the perfect version.

:lecture

Almost positive Bales arms weren't bigger then his head in the film. The body looks slightly oversized.

Yep. Either the body's too over sized or the BW head is under-sized. I vote head too small. It's a pattern with Hot Toys. Hope the BW head doesn't look too small on my Takara. :pray:

Roy, can you run that by me again. Is it the Batman OC, Bruce Wayne First Night Out 2.1 DX DX 3.0, SDCC Toy Fair SDCC Exclusive 2013 :lecture

Roy, can you run that by me again. Is it the Batman OC, Bruce Wayne First Night Out 2.1 DX DX 3.0, SDCC Toy Fair SDCC Exclusive 2013 :lecture

The next one will actually come to life and fight crime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back