HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Batman Begins: Batman/ Bruce Wayne (2011 Toy Fairs Exclusive).

Since they are saying it'll be at that show and Sideshow is the one carrying the Mark IV, I think you'll see Attendee/Non-Attendee orders spring up relatively soon for both this and Predator.

They best streamline this sucker from the get-go. No need for more Non-Attendee Mark IV SP drama.

To all oc batman owners, SLAAPP!! :lol

It would hurt more if it wasn't so damn beautiful. I have no problem going back to the OC well with this figure. :duff

Not going to any of the toy fairs so it's an easy pass.
Not too thrilled it's another Batman figure though.
How about another movie line getting some love?

WOw I need this.

What are the chances that the outcry is so great for this that Hot Toys does the same thing it did with Sarah Connor T-1000 and makes this a real release?!

Well seeing this:

Since they are saying it'll be at that show and Sideshow is the one carrying the Mark IV, I think you'll see Attendee/Non-Attendee orders spring up relatively soon for both this and Predator.

Hope you're right. May need to sell my OC Batman.

I hope Sideshow offers this. Otherwise, anyone not at SDCC is going to get screwed with high prices.

Well seeing this:

I hope so. But I always thought Sideshow did not have the license to distribute any of the Movie figures?

Better be quick :lol. I have the OC Batman so my interest is to display it as the "First Night Out" Bruce Wayne style. That sculpt is too good not to use.

Hmm, I seem to already have part of this figure.

I want 2... I've never wanted two of any Hot Toys figure. Damn it, I'm going to be broke...

I hope so. But I always thought Sideshow did not have the license to distribute any of the Movie figures?

That was then. They now are the North American Distributors of Hot Toys AND they are carrying the Superman figure which is in the same ballpark. The rumor that they will announce the DC license this SDCC has been storming around for months and is one of the worst kept secrets, this would be right in line with that especially since DC Direct/Diamond didn't even solicit for the Superman Christopher Reeve figure at all.

This looks like a piece of ____! Nobody should get this ugly ass thing! Waste of money!

:D

Holy crap. That is freaking unbelievable.

267956_10150228139347344_58690437343_7555651_4285064_n.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Looks very cool but I am happy with the one I have.

Truly unbelievable! Somebody pinch me!

Sideshow, please save me from desperate actions and put this up for both attendee and non attendee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back