HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Batman Begins: Batman/ Bruce Wayne (2011 Toy Fairs Exclusive)

If a person who sells drugs is know as a drug dealer. What is a drug user who sells to support his habit called.

holy molly. was the site down for you guys all afternoon?

This will probably be limited to one per person. Not that it matters to some.

Maybe I should have asked, "Why so serious?" Or maybe, "Why U deserve?" I don't know.

Anyway, I guess I'll just wait for more pics and concrete info on pre-ordering.

I am pre-ordering two of these for sure. Always wanted to have Batman displayed without the cowl. Now I will get the chance.

Did this thing go up during the short blackout of the SSF board?

:panic:

I took the board down just so I could buy them all - now on ebay - for 1 Bazillion dollars each!

Yes. True Collectors© never re-sell anything for profit. Only for retail cost, at a loss, or by giving stuff away. Otherwise, they are dirty scum-of-the-earth flippers.

Wrong. A person who sells a collectible that he has owned for years at a profit in order to buy another collectible he desires more is not a flipper.

A person who buys a collectible with the expressed intent of selling it at a profit later, is.

He was being sarcastic.

:lecture:lecture:lecture

Agreed, although when said person sells the said collectible I'm sure he'll try to maximize the money he is getting (why wouldn't he?). I think some folks here not only buy because they can and they enjoy the hobby, but they also buy because they have an unexpressed understanding that they can sell at a profit later. So in that sense, what is the difference between an unexpressed understanding that they can make a profit compared to an expressed intent of making a profit? My point is there is no point in complaining about flipping, because its just business.

I think its safe to say that most of these so called "flippers" at some point did care enough about the hobby to get into flipping it in the first place. Also, there are lots of flippers who have their own collections and enjoy the hobby. The difference is they simply have more cash flow, time, and desire to make the "best" out of their hobby (personal money wise). I'm sure some so called flippers "care" about the hobby and have invested way more time and money into their collections then some "collectors".

This is a great post. :lecture:lecture

I took the board down just so I could buy them all - now on ebay - for 1 Bazillion dollars each!
:lol:lol:lol:rotfl

dr-evil.jpg

Last edited:

The more I look at that sculpt the more it looks like its film appropriate... Thats a begins bale alright...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back