HT AvP:R 1/6 Wolf Predator Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Preds with shoes - ooooh boy. :monkey4

I'm not totally thrilled with the direction they've taken for the Predator design in recent years. ('Shoes', lots of armour, etc.)
I much prefer the original ones to be honest!

I'm not totally thrilled with the direction they've taken for the Predator design in recent years. ('Shoes', lots of armour, etc.)
I much prefer the original ones to be honest!

I with you on that, Mind you the 1st Predator had shoes...

Just notice this... Both a good & bad thing... Need the break for my wallet, but really want this figure!
AVP: Hot Toys AVP:R model kits – Predator #6365 & PredAlien #6366 Now April 2008

Last edited:
That's good. I got the Wolf and I just found out 2 Pre-Aliens coming, so that will give me some breathing room. Hell, they weren't supposed to be out until Q2 anyways. Thanks SSC.

:lol I'm dying for this figure. I even looked on eBay to see if I could snag a second in hander to take the edge off.

I'm really looking forward to Wolf too. I've gotten a bit carried away with Hot Toys figures in recent months - I ended up with 4 Marines; Hicks, Hudson, Apone & Drake; the Predator 2 and P2 Elder; and the Ancient Predator. They keep getting better all the time.

As much as I want this figure, financially it's nice this isn't due until April.

In the mean time, thought I'd post this image of NECA's roaring mandibles figure and see what people's thoughts are on getting this look from HT. Personally, I dont' find it adds any sort of attitude or anything to Wolf like the flaring mandibles do on the P2 figure.

predOM1.jpg

I do like his paint job better. The yellowish skin f the HT Wolf is still bugging me.

I will just buy the BD Wolf if HT puts one out with a roaring head and extra accessories, like P Cannon Gun and Cleaning Kit!!

The Roaring Sculpt shows off the damage and at least from NECA's paintjob the coloring of the eyes is more evident. I think that HT will do this sculpt and will definitely include items left out intentionally from the first release. While it doesn't show off any additional attitude its definitely a needed sculpt to show off just what he was in the film....

Back