HT AvP:R 1/6 Wolf Predator Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
vegas332.jpg

got them in today!!!

Joo suck mang!! Damn, you luck SoB!! Congrats bro. Were the hell did you get them from and where do you live? POST PICS NOW!!!

The jaw tendons on these AVP:R aliens look so thin, I'd be worried they would easily snap. I hardly ever extend the inner jaws on my AVP or Aliens alien for fear that the rubber would break, and these look even thinner. That wolf really seems like a nice fig, I just have too many preorders pending to add him to the list. Nice group pics though.

I wonder how the Wolf would look wearing the Sideshow Exclusive Predator 2 Battle Damaged mask? Seems like that mask would go better with him since it is damaged where his face shows damage.

I wonder how the Wolf would look wearing the Sideshow Exclusive Predator 2 Battle Damaged mask? Seems like that mask would go better with him since it is damaged where his face shows damage.

I don't think it would really work, Wolf has a much flatter face than any Predator before him, so the shape of the mask likely preventsit from going on his head and looking decent.

Hey, don't knock 'till you try it. Anyone out there with a Wolf and a Sideshow Exclusive battle damaged mask?

Damn, that actually looks so perfect on his face, it perfectly frames the damaged area, even more so than on the P2 BD!!!! That looks so killer. Thanks for the pics Rumadman!

WoW! Nice use of the Pred 2 damaged helmet, rumadman!

It fits perfectly, and it would look even cooler with a bit of modding (like painting the color).

Back